PDA

View Full Version : Banginbob

BanginBob
01-20-2009, 08:21 PM
Banginbob on the wire,

An old friend gave me a ring today and brought back some of the fishing blood back in me. Anyone remember BB? Been a while

Throw me a line to say hows it if you remember Banginbob

Bang! Bang!

CASTAWAY
01-20-2009, 09:21 PM
What's up double B?

BanginBob
01-20-2009, 09:35 PM
Whats up castaway; Its been a awesome ride these past years; Been keeping busy but still see dead fish :) In fact saw Dan Hernandez yesterday on the 5 frwy with the sticker "I see Dead fish" v

CASTAWAY
01-20-2009, 09:50 PM
I'm still trying to catch my first double D but it is very difficult.
I recently purchased a 10' or maybe 12' foot jig rod. I think it's
suppose to help me cast out farther. I'm hitting SARL really hard
this weekend with some friends. Well atleast that is the plan.......
You know which section my report will be on....:Cool:

bluehunter
01-20-2009, 10:00 PM
Bob you fell off the map for a while I had not heard from you since the Fred Hall show. I am still doing my thang like I told you about last time. You need to holla at me. I asked steve about you as well when I visited them in Rancho Cucamonga you should see the kids they are getting up there.

BanginBob
01-21-2009, 05:48 AM
Bob you fell off the map for a while I had not heard from you since the Fred Hall show. I am still doing my thang like I told you about last time. You need to holla at me. I asked steve about you as well when I visited them in Rancho Cucamonga you should see the kids they are getting up there.

Whats up Bryan :) Been busy with my son and family these days; Glad to hear all is good and I did get the xmas pic of big T and and Big B; Man the next QB's for SD Chargers :) Still fishin San V for the titans? I have not talked with Steve in a while, been on the down low for many folks; Its been a crazy year for 2008 and 2009 is already starting out with a bang! I'll drop you a PM and lets talk soon! I'm sure little B is getting big now?

Bob

yamafish
01-21-2009, 06:29 AM
BB is back! - still Prostaff to EC correct?

My ride now.. Crestliner.. it's much slower than your boat :LOL:
http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq247/ladyfish_photos/DSCN0915.jpg
Let's get out there bro.. Lil' Chris - Mikie'.. We would jus' kill it

Let me know when you want to head out there!

Thanks again,
Rodger - YamaFish

one_leg
01-21-2009, 07:35 AM
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, well, it's about time!!!

Indo-angler
01-21-2009, 03:04 PM
"... and the bobber flew off like a ufo...."

Miss your reports BB!

Santa Fe Eric
01-21-2009, 03:43 PM
DANG!
Saturday at the Team 57 event me and few peeps were wondering what happened to you!
Glad all is well!

BanginBob
01-21-2009, 09:07 PM
BB is back! - still Prostaff to EC correct?

My ride now.. Crestliner.. it's much slower than your boat :LOL:
http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq247/ladyfish_photos/DSCN0915.jpg
Let's get out there bro.. Lil' Chris - Mikie'.. We would jus' kill it

Let me know when you want to head out there!

Thanks again,
Rodger - YamaFish

BB on the wire:

to everyone, yes still havent traded my poles in for a cane....lol! I have them with fresh bb specials in the tackle box; Hope to hit it up soon, Yamafish we have to hook up! Lets plan in the next week or so, heck if the weather was better this weekend... but heard the gods were going to rain us out this weekend.

CreelinChris still has my record beat, 21lb lloyd, but the season is young and I'm getting older, so I have to get out there and get my lloyd soon.

BB

Rooster
01-21-2009, 09:32 PM
Bang Bang? Lobster specials? Never heard of ya :Envious: The Legend Bang bang.. Nice to see your around bro. Miss reading your reports. Hope we can get out there and see if the kencor can still catch fish. Rob > Rooster

saintarv
01-21-2009, 10:52 PM
Saint on the wire:

Welcome back BB! :LOL:

CoolCodriller
01-22-2009, 05:32 AM
WOW last I heard you started a fishing website and had something like 10 members including you sorry it flopped.

So tail between the legs and all whats going on bang bang bob? why the return after so long?

yamafish
01-22-2009, 07:42 AM
BB
Yeah bra... call me up this weekend.. I'm going Sat
Maybe we can set something up with Paul next weekend?

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h92/rfish7/toad.jpg
http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq247/ladyfish_photos/crestrog.jpg
Wana race me down the lake...:Smile: I get to use my troll motor :LOL:
funny thing.. my fish finder doesn't seem to graph species like on your ride? :???: Hummmm?

Take care,
Rodger - YamaFish

BigBassFrank
01-23-2009, 05:54 AM
BB,

Hey how are you, its been a Long time...I hope everything is fine?

BBF

Slims
01-23-2009, 05:58 PM
Hey Bob. How have you been? Still hitting SARL?

Troutman65
01-23-2009, 07:54 PM
Hey BB. I think I meet you once at SARL at a Team 57 event. Anyway , glad you back. Hope you can make it out to Irvine Lake sometime this trout Season.:Big Grin::Wink::Cool:

bones
01-24-2009, 04:20 PM
Yeah....I remember how much crap the folks here gave you about thoses triploids at SARL dude. I was wondering what happened to you. Funny......Many of the old school gang is still lurking here like myself. I go through my stages and have been more in the light recently but for the most part I remain in the shadows like Muskyman,Nessie and Fat Albert.
Good to see you back on the board. Fishing will ALWAYS be in your blood dude. Try to make it to one of the 57 events if you can!

SGVANGLER
01-24-2009, 10:57 PM
What up Bob? I'll see you at Fred Hall (you know what booth).

BANG! BANG!

BanginBob
01-25-2009, 07:42 AM
BB on the wire:

The Tales of BanginBob have been known long ago; The names like BB special, Lobster special, and the biggest unknown of the world "secret sauce" has been told! Well BanginBob will once again rise from the depths of the sea of Davy Jones!

If you see an object fly in the air, don't call 911 for a ufo, cuz its the BB specials called to action and its once again time to give a cheer! Don't hate the player! Hate the game cuz its that time again for BB reports to rain in the air!

BanginBob

MarkyMark
01-25-2009, 10:13 AM
Bob

Welcome back..the BEST writer on this site IMO

MM