PDA

View Full Version : cucamonga guasti lake?

lilmystery246
01-20-2009, 07:17 PM
hey im thinking of going this friday or sathurday. i need help i never been there. which lake should i fish small lake or big lake? what bait is working there? whats a good spot? any bad spots? pm me if you dont want every1 to know any useful information i will appreciate any help thanks :Smile:

UCR's Fishman
01-20-2009, 07:26 PM
What are you fishing for, Trout? Bass? For trout, you could use powerbait (salmon egg) and throw it out deep. If you're targeting bass...same thing, you want something you can throw into deep water (jig) and work it slow.

lilmystery246
01-20-2009, 07:29 PM
What are you fishing for, Trout? Bass? For trout, you could use powerbait (salmon egg) and throw it out deep. If you're targeting bass...same thing, you want something you can throw into deep water (jig) and work it slow.

im fishing for trout. which lake should i fish?

UCR's Fishman
01-20-2009, 07:42 PM
the bigger lake

lilmystery246
01-20-2009, 07:45 PM
the bigger lake

oh okay thanks =]

UCR's Fishman
01-20-2009, 07:58 PM
Keep in mind that its slow out there due to of all the fishing pressure...the lake is usually fished out unless you go right after they stock. Nevertheless, you should be fine using powerbait or some other scented bait. I dont know what color worms are working but you should consider using some (either drop shot or spilt shot) because it gets pretty boring when you just bait and wait.