PDA

View Full Version : Are you a Seinfeld fan?

HBJapo
01-20-2009, 02:27 PM
And if so, which is your favorite episode? I am a huge fan and I've probably watched every episode at least 10 times. I like the backwards episode with the trip to India and FDR snowball incident/birthday wish.

I am also a big M*A*S*H and Fresh Prince fan......

Japo :Envious:

cappo
01-20-2009, 03:10 PM
There were so many good episodes. One that always sticks out is the one where kramer has the japanese guys sleeping in the chest drawer.
Also the episodes about shrinkage factor, marine biologist and the cuban cigar rollers.

sweetfish
01-20-2009, 04:12 PM
I have to say the "Soup Nazi" episode is the trademark show for Seinfeld.

HBJapo
01-20-2009, 04:57 PM

I have to agree with that.

sansou
01-20-2009, 05:05 PM
No doubt, Seinfeld was a great show. Lots of laughs around the water cooler back in the 90s.

Growing up overseas, in the very early 80s we got weekly company couriered BETA, and later VHS recorded shows of M.A.S.H, which was preceded (or maybe other way around) by the Carol Burnett Show. Last on the tape was always Johnny Carson. They don't make shows like that anymore...

troutdog
01-20-2009, 05:17 PM
I had extensive dental work done about 3 years ago and the dentist had all the episodes on DVD....laughing while in pain, interesting concept.

The Frogger episode and Soup Nazi were classics that stand out.

TD

baadfish69
01-20-2009, 06:09 PM
I have the whole collection on dvd. Definitely a great TV series.

Aside from the obvious episodes like "Soup Nazi", how about the episodes when Elaine dances? :ROFL:

DCCTrouserTrout
01-20-2009, 06:18 PM
I have the whole collection on dvd. Definitely a great TV series.

Aside from the obvious episodes like "Soup Nazi", how about the episodes when Elaine dances? :ROFL:

Yeah, have the whole collection on DVD too... I just saw the "they're real, and they're spectacular " episode on TV... I would of cried if I were him...

saintarv
01-20-2009, 10:48 PM
I like the double dipping, George's boss looks like Sugar Ray Leonard, Newman has fleas, Jerry's moves, Kenny Rogers fried chicken. They're all funny to me.

HBJapo
01-21-2009, 12:44 PM
I must agree with all of you!

mickeysindahouse
01-21-2009, 01:01 PM
Ditto! =D Definitely one of my fav's