PDA

View Full Version : well skunked at prado

buttflyzzz
01-20-2009, 06:27 AM
:Skunk:hey everyone we headed out to prado with the whole family, we were a little late getting there cause of breakfast and my dad had to get his new licence. well to make a long story short we had prob.6 or 7 poles in the water with all sorts of bait, everything from samon egg combo with power worms of all colors to power bait and nothing. i only seen one kid with a tiny cat all day. hardly enough to keep well i hope your weekend was more fruitfull.:Skunk:

Dan_the_Man
01-20-2009, 10:08 AM
Well that was a heck of a try with that many rods. Good job and keep at them, Prado has many, just move yourself around the lake.

FISH_HUNTER
01-20-2009, 10:16 AM
An A for effort!!!! Kinda hard to "move" the whole family around to where the fish are Dan :LOL: That's a GANG of stuff/gear :EyePop: You should have taken 1-2 rods your self and did a scouting mission :Twisted:

Lechuga
01-20-2009, 12:14 PM
Your skills are weak !:ROFL: Who the heck talked you into going to that lake anyway ?!?! I would kick his arse !:Rolls Eyes:

cat_fishes1
01-20-2009, 02:14 PM
Sorry bout your luck!!! I managed to catch one yesterday (see post). And yes, it's a good idea to move around to different spots. That's how I succeeded.