PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Everyone!

Fisherman57
01-19-2009, 02:09 PM
Just when you think a TEAM 57 event can't get any better they do!

I have said this so many many times before, but I will say it again. The number one reason these events are so successfull is because of the incredible generosity and participation of our AWESOME TEAM 57 / FNN members and our loyal sponsors who continue to make our events and raffles LEGENDARY!

I can't thank all of you enough, but Im going to make an effort to thank all those that were involved with "09' At The Vine" right here on this thread in no particular order other than a seperation between individual members and of course our commercial sponsors.

If I happen to forget someone, please PLEASE get ahold of me as my thoughts have been in a million places over the last couple of months and I will be sure to edit this thread and include your particpation.

The first person I want to thank is Steve (Flyngby). Steve was there from start to finish for me. He arrived early and helped set up the entire layout including tables, canopies, BBQ, trash cans, banners etc. Everything and anything, Steve did it all on Saturday. THEN... he spent MOST of the day over a hot grill and HIS hard work made the day more enjoyable for us all. I cannot thank you enough, it's participation from members like you that make my day a whole lot easier. Please take the time to shoot Steve a PM thanking him!

Where would I be without my buddy Arthur (Wingnut)? This guy is there for us every single time TEAM 57 has an event. He works the event, he donates gifts and his contributions to this board enrich BOTH the fresh & saltwater sections almost every weekend. More important than that, he's a GREAT GUY! I'm sure you all agree. Thanks Arthur, and give Wingnut Pug a pat on the head for me for being one of the coolest dogs on TEAM 57!

It was decided pretty early on to give my normal "raffler" (Santa Fe Eric) the day off! Eric usually runs the TEAM 57 raffles and he is without a doubt, always a crowd favorite! Eric's personality is almost as big as his heart and I truly am lucky to have him as part of this board. Thanks Eric for all you did in helping set up and thruout the day. I didnt get to spend as much time with you as I would have liked to, but we'll make up for that the next time we head out surf fishing! Thanks again "E"!

Thanks to Aaron (Troutdog) who continues to represent TEAM 57 in a big way. Aaron also took some of his own time to pick up all the FREE issues of Fish Taco Chronicles that were available to all our members and delivered them to the Vine just in time for saturday's event. Thanks again Aaron!

A BIG thank you to Gary (LetEmFeelSteelGary) for the great donations and items that he contributed to the raffle. Without a doubt, Gary's items were a hit! Gary is another member that always steps up to the plate and makes sure the TEAM 57 raffle is a complete success! Thanks Gary, I appreciate your participation VERY much!

Thank you to Wes (Poxy Boggards) for donating a HUGE handful of his bands CD's. In all the excitement, I forgot to mention the website, but Im gonna do it here..... go to www.poxyboggards.com (http://www.poxyboggards.com) to pick up some of his GREAT cd's and lets support the bands that support TEAM 57 & FNN! Thanks again Wes!

Thanks again to "Sue". I want you all to know that EACH AND EVERY TIME I announce a new event, Sue is one of the first to contact me in regards to sponsoring and supporting the events. She has donated 100's of dollars to our events and her participation has made every one we've had even more successful. Thank you Sue.

Mondo21 is one of those TEAM 57 members that I know supports us from the heart. Her and her son Armando "Hitts0n" have donated to our events in the past, but for this event, she made the items herself! Thanks for the great TEAM 57 calendars & magnets Cindy, I wish I could have won one of those myself! I think I saw "Hitts0n" working the grille for a while on Saturday too! Thanks Armando!

I've known Greg (Bullets Full) & Erica (Tater Salad) for quite some time now. If you ever have the chance to hang out with these two, DO IT! They are so much fun and so supportive to TEAM 57 & FNN that they have become two of my most favorite members and friends. Greg called me Saturday afternoon and had spent most of the day attending to family errands. He called and asked if the event was still in progress and asked if they should come and what did they need to bring. I told them, there's tons of food, the raffle is coming up and to just come on down and get a raffle ticket and hang out. They show up and the first thing that Greg does is hand me TWO passes to Irvine Lake to donate to the raffle. First class. Enough said. Congratulations you guys on your upcoming marriage!

I spent a lot of time Saturday chattin' with Rebecca (Ladyfish) and Roger (Yamafish) as they manned the TEAM 57 ROD HOLDER booth. What a couple of great people and both of them are wonderful assets to TEAM 57. Thank you Roger & Rebecca, Im very lucky to have you both as part of this arena and I thank you for all the support you give us. You have made us bigger & better! I hope to see you both at every TEAM 57 event we have! BTW..... Donna says thank you for the windchime!

Sesgia, man what can I say? I can't believe the amount of raffle goodies you brought us on behalf of Richard's Tackle. Ill have more to say about their participation later in this thread, but THANK YOU for making Saturday a day to remember! I appreciate your support!

Ryan (KaliDawgFan), thanks for picking up the donation from Steve (Ghetto Dad) at Long Beach Sportfishing and bringing it down to the vine! LBSF is always there for us and we couldnt have made it happen this time without your help Ryan! Thanks again, I appreciate the support!

A BIG thank you to my friend Alex (D-Pescador) who hasnt always had the opportunity to attend as many TEAM 57 events as he'd like to, BUT when he does attend, he is all about "how can I help?". This time he spent a lot of hours manning the grill and Im now convined I need to hire Alex as our "Official TEAM 57 cook". Thank you for coming down and participating and thank you for spending your day helping so other members could have a GREAT day! Nice seeing you and your family!

Thanks to Onyx (Captain Boracho), Im not sure if you remember any of Saturday Onyx, but you did help me out and I appreciate that my man! We need to head out for a day of surf fishing soon!

Thanks Chris (Trollmeister) for all the help you provided. The name tags are always a BIG hit and the fresh tuna we had early saturday morning was simply awesome! Thanks for continuing to be a "legendary" member!

Terry (Pontoon), I can't thank you enough my friend. My years here at FNN have been enriched by the fact that Ive made a few incredible friends like you along the way. I will say it right here, you are one of the ones who stand out among that group. For some reason, things seem easier after certain members arrive at the events and Im sure that's for the simple reason that I know I am among good friends like you. I know we have a dinner coming up and Im looking forward to that. I can't think of a better family than yours to have such a good son, brother, husband and dad as they do in you. See ya soon!

When you do these events, you never really get the time you'd like to spend with each individual member.... for me, I may run into someone and if I have time, I sit and chat, other times.... Im on the run, or worrying about some little something in regards to the event and all I get is a quick opportunity to say hi, shake hands and keep on going. If I didnt get the opportunity to speak with you, please forgive me! If I sat down near you and didnt speak, its more than likely because I was wondering if we had enough paper plates or some other crazy issue like that! LOL!

I appreciate each and every one of you that come and participate in our events! THANK YOU!

Thanks to all FOUR "Legends" who showed up! Art (Dr.Hook), Terry (Pontoon), Chris (Trolly) and Chris (OlFisherGal)..... you guys and your families are all great people. Thanks Emelio, Timster, Marlon Meade and Mitz and to everyone else I may be forgetting!

Everyone should always feel free to come up and say hi and or discuss whatever topic that you'd like to! If I happen to tell you Ill have to get back to you on it, keep sending me reminders via a PM or e-mail! Sometimes I have so much going on, I forget stuff and I dont want to offend those who I need to get together with, so PLEASE lemme know!

When you get down to it, there would be no raffle without the generous participation of our sponsors.

I cannot say this enough. We ALL need to support the sponsors that support us.

When it comes time to consider or purchase a fishing related item or service, think long & hard and remember who made it possible for you to have a chance or even better yet, who made it possble for you to WIN that awesome prize you took home from a TEAM 57 event raffle! Lets all give back and support ALL the sponsors of this board!

For this event..... my thanks & appreciation to:

Bob (Trout Only)........ Ive known Bob for a few years now and he continues to impress me with his ability and support. If you're thinking about hiring a guide, you cant go wrong with the man know as "TO". In fact, he's gonna share his knowledge with everyone at his upcoming Bass Pro Shops seminars.. so take advantage of that! Thanks Bob for donating the GRAND prize at "09' At The Vine"! I wish I could win a guide trip someday, but alas I may be doomed to a life of not ever catching a striper!
www.troutonly.net (http://www.troutonly.net)

Thanks to Steve (Ghetto Dad) at Long Beach Sportfishing for his continued TEAM 57 support at our events! His donations of sportfishing passes is always one of the most sought after prizes and this event was no exception! Thanks again Steve! LBSC has a Halibut Derby coming up, so lets give some support back to Steve and his crew and get onboard!
www.longbeachsportfishing.com (http://www.longbeachsportfishing.com)

Thanks to the good folks at Newport Landing! Its always amazing when a saltwater sponsor participates in a freshwater event. That IMO is TRUE support! Thanks again for the passes, they were a HUGE hit!
www.newportlanding.com (http://www.newportlanding.com)

Thanks to Baby (Wingnut Pug) for the four awesome bluetooth headsets that she donated! It isnt easy for a Pug to reach the mailbox, but Wingnut Pug always makes sure her donations to our TEAM 57 event raffle are in the mail well in advance of the event! The items were a hit as usual!

One of our newest sponsors and a TRULY nice guy is James at Fusion Metalworks. James is the guy that created the incredible new TEAM 57 official rod holder which is without a doubt the biggest tackle hit of the trout season at all the local lakes! I spent a lot of time with James on Saturday and his product is quite simply, a WINNER! James made sure we had more than a few winners and donated a bushel full of rod holders for the event! If you wern't lucky enough to win one, get ahold of Rodger (Yamafish) or Rebecca (Ladyfish) and order yours now! Thanks again James! We'll get together soon!

I received a call early on from Jae (Champion187) at BasStar Fishing Lures asking how and if he could participate in the next TEAM 57 event that we were going to hold. I explained to him that this group was IMO a heavy trout fishing demographic, but it didnt matter to Jae. A couple days later, a case of BEAUTIFUL BasStar lures arrived at my door. I glanced at their website and discovered that these beauties retail at about $35.00 bucks apiece! Wow! Thanks Jae, what a donation! I brought a few to the event to raffle off, and they were a HUGE hit! The good news is, I saved a few for our NEXT event and we'll be giving them away there too! Thanks again Jae, Im proud to have you onboard!
http://basstarbaits.com/

OK guys...... Im gonna give away a BIG secret here. I might get in trouble, but I have to give credit where credit is due! Saturday, we had a seperate raffle for the kids! And guess what? EVERY kid that had a raffle ticket went home with a prize! THAT is just awesome! I am so proud to be able to do that and the person that made it possible for this event was none other than "DirtyGirl". Out of respect to Chrissy, Im not gonna disclose all the details, but SHE is the one that made that happen. Thank you Xy! I appreciate all you do behind the scenes!
www.dirtygirlgaiters.com (http://www.dirtygirlgaiters.com)

A BIG thank you to Richards Tackle. Every "grab bag" that was given away, came from them! The 10 Trout Combo's we gave away, ALSO came from them! They brought a boatload of rfaffle goodies for our members and they dont even advertise here! Generosity doesnt get much better than that folks! Thanks Sesgia for making it happen and guys, lets support this tackle shop for their participation in this event!
Richard's Fishing Tackle
3365 Walnut Grove # A
Rosemead, CA, 91770
(626) 288-7822

A BIG thank you to Shawn at Fish Taco Chronicles. Shawn made sure that ALL of our event participating members had the opportunity to get a free copy of his wonderful magazine! There's some great reading to be had in every issue and I encourage you all to subscribe to Shawn's mag as you will learn from and simply enjoy all the great articles he and his contributors put together! In fact, Shawn is a member here (FishTacoMag)!
www.fishtacochronicles.com (http://www.fishtacochronicles.com)

Thanks to Irvine Lake for allowing us to host another great event at their facility. Thanks to the entire staff for all the hospitality that you extend to TEAM 57..... thank you for the 4 lake passes that you donated! The passes are ALWAYS a hit!

A SPECIAL thank you to Nick.....
and of course Dave, Daniella, Jimmy, Patrick, Whitney and Bob.....

Last but not least, a very special thank you to "D".
I couldnt possibly handle these events without your love, dedication and hands on help. When the day ends and I hear comments like: "Wow, we sure had a great time" from our members, I think of you and how you helped make that happen.

Thanks to The Bug & Bren for being great kids on saturday, I think you guys may have earned another trip to Disneyland! LOL!

Dana
Fisherman57

Next event will be announced soon!

Note: I will be adding in some photos!
Stay tuned!

Fisherman57
01-19-2009, 02:15 PM
Event photos will be posted here in a little while!

MAVERICK27
01-19-2009, 02:24 PM
Simply awesome day and great report!!!!! Dana, You have a thankless job with a ton of time , effort and your own money invested. Thank you for providing a home (FNN) for this disfunctional family to meet every day and help each other out!!! I'm proud to be a part of it!!

-Mav, CRVZ, Vivian, Christian & Chase

olfishergal
01-19-2009, 03:01 PM
A very special "Thank You" to Dana for putting on another great event. I was a beautiful day and all the great friends who showed up make it all the much better. You have done so much to make us all feel special. Being the first lady "Legend" I say this from the heart: You are special and very blessed. Your place in heaven has a reserved sign on it. Thank you again, we all love you.
OFG

Wingnut
01-19-2009, 04:29 PM
Good times Dana, thanks for another fantastic event. :Cool:
Had a great time seeing old friends and meeting new members.
I appreciate all those that stopped by to introduce themselves and say hello.
Thanks for the warm wishes, handshakes, hugs & kisses. :Wink: :Embarrassed: :Wink:
I had fun hanging out with "D", Kaity & Brennan all day, lots of laughs.
This was a good one for sure... see all of you at the next event! :Big Grin:

Mondo21
01-19-2009, 04:50 PM
No,thank You Dana. You and your "Right Hand Peeps" always put on a "GREAT SHOW" Team 57/ FNN Members is like one big happy family. Even if you are a new member,they make you feel like family, I hear that over and over. Thanks for another "FANTABULOS EVENT":UDaMan: Cindy:Big Smile:

Seng90806
01-19-2009, 04:56 PM
Cant wait to check out the pic...i'll make sure to join in on the fun for the next event...great job out there guys :LOL:

Sue
01-19-2009, 07:49 PM
Dana,

It was truly an awesome event. I've only been fishing 2 years, but it's because of people like you and all of my friends from Team57 that I love it more each day!
The dedication you have to this site is amazing.

And a massive thank you to everyone who helped out and provided the prizes for the raffle - there was some really neat stuff!

So right now, I'm raising a glass of wine. First of all:

To Dana! And inspiration and man of pure heart.

To old friends, and to new friends!

You're all wonderful

:Group Hug:

Hitts0n
01-19-2009, 08:39 PM
Thanks for the event once again Dana!!:Cool:

Dan_the_Man
01-19-2009, 09:16 PM
Dana -
A thousand thanks for the Hospitality, Humility, and all around Honor you have extended to the Team 57 family. I am proud to wear the Team 57 shirts where ever I will fish knowing some will ask and then they will know.

My day began at the Vine there about 1:00 pm or so. Hassled by the Illustrious Irvinian Brute Squad about $20.00 not to fish, but just to meet great people that I have recently become aquainted with. So I paid. :Confused:

Yet when the Raffle began I won the first prize of "Free entrance" into the Irvinian Fortress all over again. LOL :ROFL:

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq45/djslider64/The%20Vine%20011709/2009_0117_135034AA.jpg

The day was perfect, I seen some people had caught fish and some skunk, but at best everyone made new friends and reminised with old ones.

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq45/djslider64/The%20Vine%20011709/2009_0117_135123AA.jpg
http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq45/djslider64/The%20Vine%20011709/2009_0117_135146AA.jpg

It wouldn't have been a complete day without Trollmeister approaching me with a Tag he created for me. That day I became " COOL DUDE " :Cool:

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq45/djslider64/The%20Vine%20011709/2009_0119_205427AA.jpg

Thank you Everyone for being as friendly and engaging as I imagined you all were. I look forward to meeting up with many of you during this year for some serious "Catching", cuz dats wat I do.....

Tight Lines, Sweet Spots & Keepin It Reel
Dan_the_Man

Judder73
01-19-2009, 11:25 PM
It was truly a GREAT event !!!! Myself along with my daughters would like to give a big thanx to Dana and all who helped out. An event like this doesnt get done by itself .. And thank you to all the people that brought the food, it was GREAT. My daughters really like the chocolate covered apples ... :Beer Toast:

ghetto dad
01-20-2009, 12:03 AM
I am really sorry about missing this event dana...i really really wanted to make it out there with you all....i think my daughter is gonna be upset with me for awhile...she really wanted to go....i had PLANNED to go, but, in typical GD style, work came up....anyways, glad you had a great time...maybe next one....

Take care all

GD

troutdog
01-20-2009, 12:15 PM
Dana I just wanted to say thank you for your tireless efforts in putting together another great event, everyone in attendance that I have seen or spoken to since have all said what a good time they had. Thank you agin for all that you, I look forward to the next event....when is that by the way? :LOL:

Take care and be well, all the best from my family to yours in 2009...."you da man!"

TD

Trout Nine
01-20-2009, 01:35 PM
Dana, Thanks again for putting together another great event! :Thumbs Up:

yamafish
01-20-2009, 01:39 PM
Dana,
Many thanks again for having James/ Lf & I at the event - Arigato..
I ate sooo much food! Those eggrolls...man.. unreal.. thks wing

James, LF & I (Three three amigos) had the best time ever!
LF & I won some really nice prizes at the raffle!
Many thanks to all who supported the event.

TD - thanks for getting the holders to D/G, she sent me a pm

See ya all out there soon!
Rodger - YamaFish

Granny Fish
01-20-2009, 02:06 PM
Every event seems to have a little different character than the one before. I think I missed most of the food, but managed a piece of chicken, a hotdog, and a piece of cake. This event seemed to have a lot of new members. Trolly's name tags were a big hit and made introductions fun. :Cool:

It was great to see all my old friends from the board and meet new ones as well. I don't think I've ever seen the lake as crowded as it was Saturday. :Shocked:

Thanks to all who contributed food and time for cooking and setting up, to all the sponsors who contributed prizes, and to Dana and Donna for their tireless efforts putting a great event together once again. :Applause:

Ladyfish
01-20-2009, 05:14 PM
First off I would like to say a big thank you to the FNN members but especially Dana and Donna. This was the first time I had met both of you and you made me feel like an old friend right away! I really had fun especially in the morning when we were all setting up. I feel truly blessed to be a part of this board. Thank you again to all of you for making me feel part of the family!

So glad D liked the windchime!

Ladyfish:Big Grin:

Santa Fe Eric
01-20-2009, 05:41 PM
Dana, Donna and Crew,
You are the greatest party organizers in the whole world!
I had many highlights frm this event I just want to share a few:

Spending time with Dana and his crew.
Chatting it up with Steve Flyingby
Chatting it up with Bluehunter
Having a Yamafish Chocolate Chip Pancake
Being excused from the Raffle and Winning my first ever Raffle Item (Thanks Ghetto Dad)
Trading the trip and getting the Striper set up (Thanks Feel the Steel Gary). Thanks Capt. Boracho .I only traded it because I get sea sick as Troutdog knows!
Meeting the Twins!
Getting a hug from GrannyFish :Embarrassed:

PONTOON
01-20-2009, 05:55 PM
Dana,

Once again, Thank You for the efforts you put forth to make this another event that was even better than the last. Especially under the circumstances of the past few months. I'm proud to call you a Friend and proud to be considerd a friend of yours. Em and I are looking forward to spending an evening with you an Donna and I'm sure we'll plan more.

Thank you for the kind words My Friend and I'll see you soon.

fishtacomag
01-20-2009, 06:39 PM
Dana,
thanks for the kind words and thanks for letting me give everyone a magazine. Also a big Thanks to Aaron for meeting me and getting the magazines to the event--I will have to try and make one sometime--sounds like a great event and even more important--lots of fun.
shawn
fish taco chronicles

budman8
01-20-2009, 06:39 PM
Dana! This is why they call you the Godfather!

Your Events Are Awesome!

You, Donna and the Gang are a Hit!

All the Sponsors, People that Helped Cooking and Setting Up!
Made This Day One of the Best!

I would like to Thank Fusion Metal Works James, Yama & Ladyfish for
the nice Rod Holder I won! and the New Sponsor not one the Board
yet for the Fishing Pole! Justin My Nephew Thanks Wingnut for the Bluetooth and TO for the Shirt,
& Poxy for the CD. And all the new FNN Members We met!

My Nephew Justin, His Girlfriend Stephanie and I Budman formally AmpMan88, had a Great Time!

Budman8
Dennis

candyman
01-20-2009, 07:30 PM
Thank you for this great event Dana!!!

This event was my first and it was also my first time at the Vine. I got to camp out with a bunch of the 57 guys Friday night and also got to fish with them all the next morning. By far one of the greatest moments in my life (even though I only caught one fish). The food was great!!! Thank you to all that made those two days so awesome. I can't wait for the next one!!!

phyl

Troutman65
01-20-2009, 08:31 PM
A super big thanks Dana for having the FNN/ Team 57 event at Irvine Lake. It was fun and I got to meet new people. Your the BEST :!!!:

Poxy Boggards
01-20-2009, 09:54 PM
Thanks for organizing and hosting another great event Dana! Can't wait for the next one!

NoHo ART
01-20-2009, 10:00 PM
thank you Dana and team for putting together this awesome event .... i can just imagine how much work it took to have everything organized ...... me and vicki had a lot of fun.... i apologies for being very bad with names... there for.. thanks to everyone that helped out specially those that sacrificed a day of fishing to help out setting everything up, and all the sponsors that contributed to the raffle prizes....:LOL: we where very fortunate to win 2 tickets to newport landing and a guide trip with the one and only T/O (can't wait)
we had a lot of fun making new friends and seeing some friends we maid at the turkey bowl..... we are very happy to be a part of team57:!!!:
can't wait for the next event:!!!:

thanks,

Art & vicki

Hitts0n
01-20-2009, 10:47 PM
thank you Dana and team for putting together this awesome event .... i can just imagine how much work it took to have everything organized ...... me and vicki had a lot of fun.... i apologies for being very bad with names... there for.. thanks to everyone that helped out specially those that sacrificed a day of fishing to help out setting everything up, and all the sponsors that contributed to the raffle prizes....:LOL: we where very fortunate to win 2 tickets to newport landing and a guide trip with the one and only T/O (can't wait)
we had a lot of fun making new friends and seeing some friends we maid at the turkey bowl..... we are very happy to be a part of team57:!!!:
can't wait for the next event:!!!:

thanks,

Art & vicki

I want to win all guide trips with T/O !!:Evil::Evil::ROFL:

CatchthatTrout
01-20-2009, 10:52 PM
Wow! It looks like a typical awesome Team 57 event.
Sorry that I missed a chance to hang with the legends, FNN friends and meet some new ones.
I sure everyone realizes what a special man Dana is and his heart is twice as big as his stature.

I really fought with the thought of going down, but I had just gotten out of the hospital Friday afternoon and was a bit weak.
I'm feeling extremely well, with almost no pain, just soreness and discomfort.
The hip is getting stronger and I hope to be out at the Vine in the next few weeks.

troutdog
01-20-2009, 11:28 PM
I really fought with the thought of going down, but I had just gotten out of the hospital Friday afternoon and was a bit weak.
I'm feeling extremely well, with almost no pain, just soreness and discomfort.
The hip is getting stronger and I hope to be out at the Vine in the next few weeks.

Get well Tony, your Team57 buddys wish you a speedy recovery! I hope to wet a line with you at the Vine very soon my friend!

TD

ghetto dad
01-21-2009, 01:54 PM
Dana! This is why they call you the Godfather!

Your Events Are Awesome!

You, Donna and the Gang are a Hit!

All the Sponsors, People that Helped Cooking and Setting Up!
Made This Day One of the Best!

I would like to Thank Fusion Metal Works James, Yama & Ladyfish for
the nice Rod Holder I won! and the New Sponsor not one the Board
yet for the Fishing Pole! Justin My Nephew Thanks Wingnut for the Bluetooth and TO for the Shirt,
& Poxy for the CD. And all the new FNN Members We met!

My Nephew Justin, His Girlfriend Stephanie and I Budman formally AmpMan88, had a Great Time!

Budman8
Dennis

and dont forget WHO gave him that name!!! :ROFL:

GD

gletemfeelsteelgary
01-21-2009, 06:02 PM
Your very welcome Dana, sorry I couldnt join everyone this day, it really looks like everyone had a blast...

I was there in spirit....with ya'll....

Glad the raffle gifts went over well, I'd love to know who won them and how they do when they fish them......
Maybe those people will send me a message when they get the 1st hookup on them...trust me that stuff is tried and true...

"if you fish it....fish will come !"

My hats off to all that attended, I missed you guys !

Gary

doctorhook
01-21-2009, 07:27 PM
Dana and Donna, what can I say, great weather, great fishing, great food and great friends! Thank you for putting on another awesome event! As always my family and I had a great time hanging out with all the Team 57 members. A special thanks to all the sponsors who contributed to this event.
Dana it’s great having you as a friend.
Doctorhook

Santa Fe Eric
01-21-2009, 08:47 PM
Your very welcome Dana, sorry I couldnt join everyone this day, it really looks like everyone had a blast...

I was there in spirit....with ya'll....

Glad the raffle gifts went over well, I'd love to know who won them and how they do when they fish them......
Maybe those people will send me a message when they get the 1st hookup on them...trust me that stuff is tried and true...

"if you fish it....fish will come !"

My hats off to all that attended, I missed you guys !

Gary

Hey Gary,
I tried to PM you but your box was full! I had been eyeing the set up all day. I won my first raffle prize at a Team 57 event. It was a great Saltwater trip from Ghetto dad. I get motion sick so I asked Capt. Boracho who won your set up to trade with me and I was glad when he did!

Thanks Gary, Steve, Dana, and Capt. Boracho!

gletemfeelsteelgary
01-22-2009, 09:49 AM
Hey Gary,
I tried to PM you but your box was full! I had been eyeing the set up all day. I won my first raffle prize at a Team 57 event. It was a great Saltwater trip from Ghetto dad. I get motion sick so I asked Capt. Boracho who won your set up to trade with me and I was glad when he did!

saweet !
Couldnt have gone a nicer guy....glad ya got on it...now get out there and and nail some stripes...
If ya need any info regarding it, let me know

Congrats

P.S.
What did you think of the packaging ??

ghetto dad
01-22-2009, 09:57 AM
Hey Gary,

GRRRR!!! I would have loved to see you at the landing e-ric!!! Glad Capt Boracho got it at least....he fishes salt....next time I dontate passes to an event, I will be sure to include some Dramamine....:ROFL: peace

GD

one_leg
01-22-2009, 10:10 AM
Dana, thanks a lot for holding the event at Irvine Lake. It was a lot of fun.

Thanks to the Donors and lake staff also.

One_Leg

Troutman65
01-22-2009, 10:16 PM
Also a big thanks to all the people who helped out and the sponsors.:Big Grin:

Manny
01-22-2009, 11:06 PM
It sure was a blast. Really cool meeting people in person and getting to know so many members. I even won a couple of prizes in the raffle. I won one of those huge bass swim baits, now I gotta learn how to use it. Gary, I really wanted to win your prize, that was a cool set up you donated. Thanks to all who contributed and helped make the event such a success.

sesgia
01-23-2009, 01:02 AM
thanks Dana for setting up the event i had a great time with everyone
and making new friends and seeing some old one hope to see everyone out there aging next time :Wink:

trollmiester
01-23-2009, 07:00 AM
Dana i know how much hard work you put on these events.With all the happy faces you were much rewarded.Great new and old members just having plain fun.You and the volunteers dont even fish at the event just to make things go smoothly.Thanx feel the steel for the mini fridge i won. And thanx to every fnn member and their families.

bullets_full
01-23-2009, 08:12 AM
Thanks for the kind words Dana. You always manage to put together the best events. We had a lot of fun.

_Bullets

MAVERICK27
01-23-2009, 10:50 AM
Thanks Santa Fe Eric for mentioning the twins. They had a blast and love thier new rod/reel combos and Fusion Rod Holders!!!!! Look out Trout, here come Christian and Chase!!!!

Mondo21
01-23-2009, 11:02 AM
Thanks Santa Fe Eric for mentioning the twins. They had a blast and love thier new rod/reel combos and Fusion Rod Holders!!!!! Look out Trout, here come Christian and Chase!!!!

When I met you and your family that day,where were the Twins hiding?:Confused: Cindy
P.S. I'll be out there on Sunday.

flyngby
01-23-2009, 07:04 PM
To all,

This was the first event I have been able to attend due to my schedule not due to my lack of desire to do so!

I will not list all of the great members that I was able to chat with and finally meet in person. To those I did converse with it was great to finally meet you all in person.

To those thet I did not get the opportunity there is always next time!!!!!!!!

Thank you Dana and FNN Family!!!!

See you next time.

Steve

flyngby
01-23-2009, 07:05 PM
Forgot to mention it had been 26 years since my previous visit to the vine. Hopefully I can return a greater frequency!

Steve

Badbeat
01-24-2009, 11:12 PM
Sounds like a great party. Sorry that I missed this one Dana, next time for sure. Team57 have the best get together, period. :Cool:

Hitts0n
01-26-2009, 11:01 AM
where r the pics?:mad:

MAVERICK27
01-26-2009, 11:13 AM
Cindy, they are usually on the bow or hiding under the control panels by the seat ...they sleep there when they arent catching fish ;)