PDA

View Full Version : s

socalrippin
01-19-2009, 10:23 AM
so matt d tacklejunkie myself and two of ourr non fnn fishing buddies hit up perris yesterday. got to the lake around 10:00am decided to post up at the point to the left of the marina. fished for bluegill and trout on the ultralights using sparkly white pb, live crickets, and nightcrawlers to no avail. meanwhile tj matt and myself threw bigbaits from shore for no love, but hey were putting in time and im getting used to throwing that 10" triple trout. matt had to leave around 2:00am so we all decided to call it a day. kc showed us his rc hellicopter in the parking lot before we left and dude that thing is sick! and he really really knows how to fly it!

that evening another fishing buddy lets just call him "d-bag" hits me up to do some night time ninja fishing. i tell him no first off cause im tired from perris and second cause its ILLEGAL!!! anyways a couple hours go by and i couldnt help myself i called him back and added myself to the "going" list. i know i'll be ridiculed my some of you for doing this but this is how i look at it. catching fish has become an addiction to me. after fishing and getting skunked so many times the temptation sets in and somehow i find myself wondering down that path towards fishing heaven.

we set up and start throwing out cut peices of frozen rainbow trout that i caught at corona. the trout worked great i had my first five striper in about 20 min. all 18" clones. the bite continued this way throughout the night and im not too much for catching clones over and over again. im talking one like every 30 seconds after you cast out. so i decide to throw lures. tied on the biggest dt shad rapala they make and started bringing in the big boys 24" +...... i lost that lure due to my clumsiness, tied on the bbz-1 sexy shad and killed em the rest of the night. got around 20 on the bbz. 5 for 5 was my best streak easily could have went 10 for 10 if i was trying. went home tired with striper hands. feels like i rubbed sand paper all over my fingers!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee166/socalrippin/LMlurestriper.jpg

i was able to take this one pic with my iphone no flash just a lighter....sorry.

trail blazer
01-19-2009, 11:53 AM
Ninja or not that sounds like a great outing.
WTG

fishmounter
01-19-2009, 12:40 PM
Illegal night fishing and HIGHLY ILLEGAL bait! Don't get caught using trout as bait! They will throw your asz in jail and throw away the key!

PureAle
01-19-2009, 12:52 PM
haha dont get caught!!

get one of these.http://www.sakuramartialarts.com/v/vspfiles/photos/UNI-2200-A1-2T.jpg

PureAle

matt duarte
01-19-2009, 12:55 PM
no theey were using cut trout not live... I know what lake you were fishing haha should i spill the beans or not....that is the question...hahahah lets give some hints...its a lake in riverisde..that has a mass amount of stripers,bass and cats.....not many lakes in riverside with striper so i bet you can figure it out hahahah

nice dude! Glad you finally hooked up on the bbz shad...good job on the first swimmie fish even though that bait doesnt qualify for"real swimbaits" hahaa awesome! Ill be there tossin big baits next time for sure! Without douch bag though hahaha

matt duarte
01-19-2009, 12:55 PM
no theey were using cut trout not live... I know what lake you were fishing haha should i spill the beans or not....that is the question...hahahah lets give some hints...its a lake in riverisde..that has a mass amount of stripers,bass and cats.....not many lakes in riverside with striper so i bet you can figure it out hahahah

nice dude! Glad you finally hooked up on the bbz shad...good job on the first swimmie fish even though that bait doesnt qualify for"real swimbaits" hahaa j/p awesome! Ill be there tossin big baits next time for sure! Without douch bag though hahaha

DKCbassman
01-19-2009, 01:37 PM
Cool on the Ninja outing, just be careful with the Trout as bait. It's NOT LEGAL to use Trout dead or alive.

DarkShadow
01-19-2009, 01:52 PM
Awesome report.

Especially the part about confessing to doing something illegal.

ZplugJunkie
01-19-2009, 02:17 PM
so matt d tacklejunkie myself and two of ourr non fnn fishing buddies hit up perris yesterday. got to the lake around 10:00am decided to post up at the point to the left of the marina. fished for bluegill and trout on the ultralights using sparkly white pb, live crickets, and nightcrawlers to no avail. meanwhile tj matt and myself threw bigbaits from shore for no love, but hey were putting in time and im getting used to throwing that 10" triple trout. matt had to leave around 2:00am so we all decided to call it a day. kc showed us his rc hellicopter in the parking lot before we left and dude that thing is sick! and he really really knows how to fly it!

that evening another fishing buddy lets just call him "d-bag" hits me up to do some night time ninja fishing. i tell him no first off cause im tired from perris and second cause its ILLEGAL!!! anyways a couple hours go by and i couldnt help myself i called him back and added myself to the "going" list. i know i'll be ridiculed my some of you for doing this but this is how i look at it. catching fish has become an addiction to me. after fishing and getting skunked so many times the temptation sets in and somehow i find myself wondering down that path towards fishing heaven.

we set up and start throwing out cut peices of frozen rainbow trout that i caught at corona. the trout worked great i had my first five striper in about 20 min. all 18" clones. the bite continued this way throughout the night and im not too much for catching clones over and over again. im talking one like every 30 seconds after you cast out. so i decide to throw lures. tied on the biggest dt shad rapala they make and started bringing in the big boys 24" +...... i lost that lure due to my clumsiness, tied on the bbz-1 sexy shad and killed em the rest of the night. got around 20 on the bbz. 5 for 5 was my best streak easily could have went 10 for 10 if i was trying. went home tired with striper hands. feels like i rubbed sand paper all over my fingers!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee166/socalrippin/LMlurestriper.jpg

i was able to take this one pic with my iphone no flash just a lighter....sorry.

cool, i got to try night fishing sometime.:Rolls Eyes:

DS, is this what you mean by quote em?

matt duarte
01-19-2009, 02:48 PM
with all these crips and bloods killing each other which is ILLEGAL you guys are worried about c&r fisherman hahaha..... ill be out there with you next time bro!

Senor Rambone
01-19-2009, 03:06 PM
with all these crips and bloods killing each other which is ILLEGAL you guys are worried about c&r fisherman hahaha..... ill be out there with you next time bro!

I agree with you on that one. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: Down with :Guns: crack , crips , and bloods.........
:Guns:

Up with Ninja fishing, Puffn', and Good times! I'm a NINJA MASTER!!!!!!!!