PDA

View Full Version : A.v duct 1/17/09 big fat?

LEE BOY3
01-19-2009, 09:25 AM
Whats up you all?So i headed out to the duct saturday morning with my long time fishing buddy Jerry.We were both anxious to try out the duct for our first time.So we got to our first spot perfect timing just as the sky was turning blue just before sunrise, started fishing tossing out the traps for about 45 min no love so we decided to move in hopes of trying to find the hot spot.After trying a few other spots with no love and our hopes of catching our first duct striper slowly drifting away we ran into a fellow FNN member who goes by the name of indo angler2 he helped us out with alot of helpfull tips & info wich was much appreciated thanx!.Tried out a few more spots that INDO ANGLER2 told us about but no luck by that time it was about 2pm and we decided to call it a day.So there you have it our first BIG FAT A.V DUCT :Skunk: but its cool i wont give up on the duct till i catch one.And big thanx to indo angler2 for all your help we really appreciated it:Smile:.

StriperEye
01-19-2009, 10:52 AM
Sorry to hear about your skunk, keep at it. You will hook up.

trail blazer
01-19-2009, 11:37 AM
YEP,,,,,,,,,Stay with it and you,l get youreself a pig.

RamboBoy
01-19-2009, 05:45 PM
Don't give up and you will get 'em.

Striper is always on the move in any ducts between Little Rock and Lancaster. I have been working hard to searching a striper in any ducts and finally I got one striper. That is how I do!

sidified
01-19-2009, 08:38 PM
Thanks for posting even when the trip doesn't yield Buckets O' Fish....