PDA

View Full Version : The evel mistress!!!!!

PUDD MASTER BAITER
01-19-2009, 07:40 AM
My fishing partner gary was feeling under the weather. I wanted to go drop shot longbeach sunday, for some butts. I hate going alone. So off to the pudd hole i go. After hours ,for the last few weeks ,throwing every plastic known to man, and not one hit. I decide to do my lazy fishing ,ultimate go to secret weapon, of mass destruction. My 8.5 med. Spinning salmon rod ,with my 750 sahara 8lb rated 2lb dia .crystal fire line, my ocean float ,#2- j-hook .and 8ft 6lb floro leader. So i pick up a doz. Large night crawlers. Rigg them weedless so the worm looks natual,and let the wind move it nice ,and slow. I figure i got to get a bass for sure ,or even a trout.i worked every inch of sailboat, and the old rental. Snagg was there ,and we walked, as he tried for a swimbait fish.not one hit .the pudd evil mistress strikes again. I cant wait for spring to get here.i hope every one has had better luck than me lately.i cant seem to shake the big skunk. God bless, and peace out.... Mike the wining pmb....

a biley
01-19-2009, 10:29 AM
i haven't been to the pudd lately. my 2009 bass count is still at "ZERO"...