PDA

View Full Version : couple nice ones of 08

basscatcher
01-18-2009, 11:39 PM
here is one of late 2008.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll229/pbasscatcher/hawiiandhomecoming114-1.jpg

another one

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll229/pbasscatcher/hawiiandhomecoming092-2.jpg

God Bless

basscatcher

Seng90806
01-19-2009, 12:10 AM
you dont like to be seen? is that why u black out ur face..its okay we wont bite :LOL:

fishmounter
01-19-2009, 09:44 AM
I don't believe Basscatcher caught those.

basscatcher
01-19-2009, 11:17 AM
I don't believe Basscatcher caught those.

hahaha i did don't worry i got one on a black sinko and another on a fluke

fishmounter
01-19-2009, 12:32 PM
But why on earth are you hiding your face?! WTF! Are you a fugitive from the law? Come on get real man! You have lost my admiration and belief in you. I can understand blacking out the area in the background, but not your face...

ZplugJunkie
01-19-2009, 12:44 PM
But why on earth are you hiding your face?! WTF! Are you a fugitive from the law? Come on get real man! You have lost my admiration and belief in you. I can understand blacking out the area in the background, but not your face...

haha he did us all a favor. I use to see his ugly mug at the shop all the time.

Good fishing with you and your pops, that day. Also tell you pops Congrats on the two dd's he stuck. Those were definite DD not strung out 5lbers...

I hate fishing for LMB, but i don't mind pullin in 10lbs of fish at a time...lol

basscatcher
01-19-2009, 02:11 PM

well i wasn't posting a pic of myself im posting a pic of my fish. sorry you lost admiration and belief in me but i dont post pics of me sorry. maybe we can fish the pudd sometime.

z plug junkie dont be jealous of these good looks lol

DccFISHerMan
01-19-2009, 02:12 PM
lol are u wanted or something?

Nice fish though!

basscatcher
01-19-2009, 02:19 PM
haha he did us all a favor. I use to see his ugly mug at the shop all the time.

Good fishing with you and your pops, that day. Also tell you pops Congrats on the two dd's he stuck. Those were definite DD not strung out 5lbers...

I hate fishing for LMB, but i don't mind pullin in 10lbs of fish at a time...lol

you just like the taste of those DD i want to try some sometime just as long they aren't from the pudd.

NO EVERYONE IM NOT WANTED I JUST DON'T SHOW MY FACE AND ITS OK.

God Bless

basscatcher

SamFisher
01-19-2009, 09:06 PM
you just like the taste of those DD i want to try some sometime just as long they aren't from the pudd.

NO EVERYONE IM NOT WANTED I JUST DON'T SHOW MY FACE AND ITS OK.

God Bless

basscatcher

LOL,,,he just hasn't had time to get his facial yet.

J/K!!!

SamFisher

basscatcher
01-20-2009, 04:45 PM
LOL,,,he just hasn't had time to get his facial yet.

J/K!!!

SamFisher
you know how it feels samfisher you get food in it and people look at you like your wierd. lol jk jk