PDA

View Full Version : SARL Sat. Night 1/17

saintarv
01-18-2009, 06:17 PM
First of all I want to thank Scott(FDS) for leaving a text message on how he did Friday night. Got to the lake around 4pm and the line was almost to the street.:Shocked: I am not surprise due to the warm weather and the 24hr pass this weekend. My bro met me at the lake we got in around 4:45. My spot was taken so we set up about ten yards on the right. Got bites within minutes and it was consistent until 8pm and then the bite shut down. Overall I got 4 fish 1 good size around 3# the rest was around 1 1/2. My bro got only 2. It was a good night and completely different when I fished there 4 weeks ago. Sorry no pics. In fact I was almost lazy enough not to post a report. LOL :LOL: Well I have one more weekend to fish then it's off to my busy season. Later guys!

fishndrinknsmokin
01-18-2009, 08:09 PM
Good job Saint! Yes, the night fishing does seem to be back now! Glad to hear you got in on the trout slayage this weekend. Maybe we can hit it up again next weekend.

Rooster
01-18-2009, 09:48 PM
Nicely done Saint, Ya gotta be the best night fishing guru around. Looking foward to your next report.

Mondo21
01-18-2009, 10:33 PM
Thanks for the report Saint. Cindy:Big Grin:

saintarv
01-18-2009, 11:03 PM
Good job Saint! Yes, the night fishing does seem to be back now! Glad to hear you got in on the trout slayage this weekend. Maybe we can hit it up again next weekend.

Thanks Scott I appreciate you giving me the 411 at lake. Let's go next weekend. I don't think it will be at lot of people like this past weekend.

Nicely done Saint, Ya gotta be the best night fishing guru around. Looking foward to your next report.

Thanks Rooster most of times that I fish is at night so I'm not much of a guru. LOL Actually Scott could be the guru at night.

Thanks for the report Saint. Cindy:Big Grin:

Thanks Cindy. I really want to fish with you. Maybe I'll hit the Vine on a Sunday and hopefully see you there. :LOL:

calico killer kevin
01-18-2009, 11:48 PM
Nice to hear from you again.
Thanks for the report.:Cool:

fishndrinknsmokin
01-19-2009, 12:20 AM
I'm down for this weekend Saint....just name the night! And thanks but I'm no guru....one good night on the lake.....it was just my turn!

one_leg
01-19-2009, 12:23 AM
Saint, you got GURU status now? Way to go on the enshrinement!!!

Thanks for the post.

CASTAWAY
01-19-2009, 06:18 AM
night fishing guru
:Worship:

way to go saint!

saintarv
01-19-2009, 10:20 AM
Nice to hear from you again.
Thanks for the report.:Cool:

Thanks Kevin. Also appreciate your PM last week.:LOL:

I'm down for this weekend Saint....just name the night! And thanks but I'm no guru....one good night on the lake.....it was just my turn!

Maybe Sat. night. I would love to do Friday night but I work late.

Saint, you got GURU status now? Way to go on the enshrinement!!!

Thanks for the post.

Thanks OL

night fishing guru
:Worship:

way to go saint!

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:Thanks Casty. Let's hit up Corona after April 15.

CASTAWAY
01-19-2009, 03:30 PM
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:Thanks Casty. Let's hit up Corona after April 15.

Yeah let's do it!

BanginBob
01-21-2009, 09:12 PM
sounds like a bang! Bang! of a night :)

fishndrinknsmokin
01-21-2009, 10:17 PM
Saint I'll be there on Saturday night unless we get rained out.....which is kinda looking likely right about now ..............

saintarv
01-21-2009, 10:53 PM
sounds like a bang! Bang! of a night :)

Thanks BB. We need you to write a SARL report for old time's sake. LOL

saintarv
01-21-2009, 10:54 PM
Saint I'll be there on Saturday night unless we get rained out.....which is kinda looking likely right about now ..............

Sounds good..........:LOL:

troutdog
01-23-2009, 09:19 PM
I don't believe anything from you without pictures anymore Saint :ROFL:

Hey I'm not sure about freezing my arse off in the dark loitering by the 91 just trying to catch some fish that walks with its tail, but we gotta make a point of wetting a line in 2009...I'll even bring the camera! :Wink:

TD

saintarv
01-23-2009, 09:26 PM
I don't believe anything from you without pictures anymore Saint :ROFL:

Hey I'm not sure about freezing my arse off in the dark loitering by the 91 just trying to catch some fish that walks with its tail, but we gotta make a point of wetting a line in 2009...I'll even bring the camera! :Wink:

TD

Agreed maybe we can do some catfishing in the summer at night. We don't want your arse to freeze. :ROFL:

troutdog
01-23-2009, 09:43 PM
Agreed maybe we can do some catfishing in the summer at night. We don't want your arse to freeze. :ROFL:

I'm beginning to think you're from Transylvania originally known as "Saint Dracularv" back in the old country...legend states "beware of he who never fishes during the day,beware of he whom does not cast a reflection upon the bbq whilst TM65's tri-tip is roasting and fear the Buckeye fan whos image has never been photographed at a Team57 event!"

:Bug Eyes:

TD