PDA

View Full Version : check ur receipt

olfishergal
01-18-2009, 04:40 PM
Bought some tackle at Sports Chalet and seldom have any complaints, but when checking out the total seemed a bit high to me........Well low and behold I check the merchandise against the register receipt and found (4) items were charged higher than the sticker prices.......Funny thing these items were not on sale. Sales gal seem miffed at me checking my stuff, but it is my money.......I ended up getting a 6.42 refund on the spot. Reason I go there is because it is close to my work and I can run over at lunch. Not sure I will continue to do so. Anyway, shoppers, check your receipt. I think they nail us on tackle because we are so excited to get fishing that these people think we don't notice extra charges. Take care everyone.........OFG

Seng90806
01-18-2009, 04:59 PM
thanks for the heads up...i never notice stuff like that...like u said we are all too anxious to go fishing so never worry about checking :LOL:

ghetto dad
01-18-2009, 05:23 PM
thanks for the heads up...i never notice stuff like that...like u said we are all too anxious to go fishing so never worry about checking :LOL:

you would have to actually PURCHASE items to have a receipt seng!! :ROFL: Free fifty free is NOT a purchase price!!

GD

BingJr
01-18-2009, 05:41 PM
you would have to actually PURCHASE items to have a receipt seng!! :ROFL: Free fifty free is NOT a purchase price!!

GD

:ROFL:

Free fifty Free. :LOL:

cappo
01-18-2009, 06:46 PM
happened to me last week also, checked the receipt at home and seen they charged me more on some hooks. Wasnt worth the drive back.

olfishergal
01-18-2009, 11:01 PM
i am upset at the rudeness of the clerk so i was being a beeoch and checked evry price I had.......i will always check from now on

Seng90806
01-19-2009, 12:17 AM

GD

im learning man so bare with me....free fifty free? WTH is that?

DarkShadow
01-19-2009, 08:33 AM
Has the reverse ever happened to anyone?

You know, you walk out of the store and notice that you were undercharged?

Would you walk back in there and let them know?

a biley
01-19-2009, 09:23 AM
Has the reverse ever happened to anyone?

You know, you walk out of the store and notice that you were undercharged?

Would you walk back in there and let them know?

i actually do sometimes, depends on the amount... I had dinner with the girl one time and they gave me the other tables receipt, which was significantly less, of course I told them...

gavin310
01-19-2009, 02:04 PM
i actually do sometimes, depends on the amount... I had dinner with the girl one time and they gave me the other tables receipt, which was significantly less, of course I told them...

would've been nice of you to save your date a few bucks...

That Dang Guy
01-20-2009, 03:01 PM
I don't know about you guys..but I always walk out of a store spending more than I originally intended to. So, if i were to see a reciept that was slightly overcharged, it would seem rather normal. =D

~larissa
01-22-2009, 07:21 AM
i am upset at the rudeness of the clerk so i was being a beeoch and checked evry price I had.......i will always check from now on

you're a wise woman olfishergal.... cappo rarely checks the reciept before leaving, just pays and takes off.

just last night at dinner, they charged us an extra $2 cause the guy couldn't add. and as the man cappo is, he kept questioning me why i was looking at the damn receipt. i told him the waiter's math was off. he checked it and for some reason the math looked off but he couldn't explain it... i told him its just bad math. made them change it of course. :Wink:

i know times are tough, but damn... they're tryin to stiff us of the few dollars/cents to make up for it? :Angry:

ghetto dad
01-22-2009, 09:52 AM
im learning man so bare with me....free fifty free? WTH is that?

ya know seng...five finger discount, etc...:ROFL:

GD