PDA

View Full Version : BV - 1/17 and a change of plans...

BakoBassin
01-18-2009, 09:14 AM
I ended up with 4 with a couple missed. They were all small...as were all the fish I saw. The bite was steady if you added the 100 yards of shore line into the equation. Some dudes next to us had some special sauce which was certainly the reason for their success. They gave touchdownt some and we got bites pretty quickly. They were even using what were called "trout rigs"...which are like the old crappie rigs with two twisted wire deals for two hooks and a weight on the bottom.

Anyways...The new plans for the fishing team of Bako-Joerod-touchdown are as follows during trout season:

1) Meet at someones house at about 4:30-5:00 a.m.
2) Start fire around 6:00
3) Start drinking around 6:30-7:30
4) Sit around and talk **** about each other and whoever we see fit
5) Rinse and repeat as necessary

If you're down just let us know. You'll need to be "jumped in". This process consists of one or all of us making fun of you until you cry.

BakoBassin
01-18-2009, 11:53 AM
BTW...Our new club is based on the premise that fishing can be just as good as out in front of someones house sometimes.

AND our club is called...wait for it
Team 58

FISH ON
01-18-2009, 01:02 PM
1) Meet at someones house at about 4:30-5:00 a.m.
2) Start fire around 6:00
3) Start drinking around 6:30-7:30
4) Sit around and talk **** about each other and whoever we see fit
5) Rinse and repeat as necessary

the man with the plan. bako can you share whats in the secret sauce thats the hot ticket out there.

touchdownt
01-18-2009, 08:55 PM
trust me you dont want bakos secret sauce! he may have caught a few more fish but he caught other sh@t to cuz the guy who gave it to us called it jizz! 1st off bako sorry we made you cry the first time we met you but theres something funny about an 08er dancing to a will smith cd thinking he"s Ice Cube. I also apoligize when me and joe rod had carne asada burritos for breakfast while you hadhamburger patties with gravy! We the "other people" or "those people" "or the nice people fishing with nets" loved hanging out listening to KUZZ! I never realized people cried that much about there dog or exwife. Anyways this saturday I'll wait in my front yard with a fire and a 30 pack, poles in hand so we can kick it and talk smack! Who knows maybe the cornman or mexican ice cream lady will roll by (im a beaner so noone get offended) my favorite is bannananannana whats yours? I'm sorry no crank on a stick!!!!! Oh no he didnt! ILMAO!! BFF! LMB! WTF! BVF! FU! WB!

touchdownt
01-18-2009, 09:04 PM
oh "team 58" lives!

FISHBAIT
01-18-2009, 09:12 PM
Glad to read you guys did ok. We parked our skunker in the back and only saw a couple of hook ups. I did see a good stringer on the back side of the lake. All we had was some mini vans alarm going off every 15 minutes...My kid did manage to catch a teeny, tiny little cat fish. It was the size of a shad but my kid swore to his mother it was the biggest fish ever. I think he's officially a fisherman or fisherkid.

Fishbait

dalean08
01-19-2009, 07:45 AM
I rest my case about that place I have been quoted on it before I would like to join team 58 whens the next meeting and it better not be at a steps class either

jase33
01-19-2009, 09:41 AM
haha....steps class...oh wait ive been there too.

have the meeting at riverview park....you can fish too! its an oildale thing

migfrias
01-19-2009, 10:50 AM
Bako,

Your old friend "Welle" dragged my hadicapped arse to BV yesterday (along with my boat). The usual spot produced one a piece for 2 hours. And I saw your ganion and sauce buddies, I think the trout have gottn wise to their tricks. Anyhow, we got into a WO. The fish were not offshore, they were tight to the bank or the drop off and wanting a slowly moved bait. We ended up releasing double limits each and were done at 10:30am.

Miguel

trail blazer
01-19-2009, 11:50 AM
team 58 ,,COOOL

BakoBassin
01-19-2009, 01:35 PM
Bako,

Your old friend "Welle" dragged my hadicapped arse to BV yesterday (along with my boat). The usual spot produced one a piece for 2 hours. And I saw your ganion and sauce buddies, I think the trout have gottn wise to their tricks. Anyhow, we got into a WO. The fish were not offshore, they were tight to the bank or the drop off and wanting a slowly moved bait. We ended up releasing double limits each and were done at 10:30am.

Miguel

Ah cool, wish I woulda saw you guys. Tell "Smelly" I said whats up. Oh, and ask him where my NKFT t-shirt and hoodie are.

BakoBassin
01-19-2009, 01:39 PM
Oh, BTW...I need another white dude on the team because Joe and Tom always team up on me and make me feel ashamed of my "heritage".

touchdownt
01-19-2009, 02:32 PM
you guys have "heritage"?

BakoBassin
01-19-2009, 02:41 PM
you guys have "heritage"?

Yes...

1) Food = Hot Dogs
2) Sports = Skee Ball
3) Butt = None
4) Control = World
5) Clothing = Turtle Neck and/or Dove Shorts

The list goes on and on, Senior Pescado Pequeno.

Skaguy04
01-19-2009, 04:39 PM
Oh, BTW...I need another white dude on the team because Joe and Tom always team up on me and make me feel ashamed of my "heritage".

Any room for a Beaner?

BakoBassin
01-19-2009, 04:50 PM
Any room for a Beaner?
Yeah, but I'm not scared of you.

I think Tracker13 is the only other person that is down with the brown like I am.

touchdownt
01-19-2009, 08:08 PM
this is how we role 1) food=carna asada 2)butt= hairy 3) clothes= wife beater 4) sports= c**k fighting 5) control= my wife

touchdownt
01-19-2009, 08:14 PM
sergio theres always room for one more you know how we do it: sneak one more in the trunk at the drive in. have 4 couples in a hotel but pay for 2. ride 20 deep in a 1980's van to go work. have 2 people sit shotgun. cram 12 in a 2 bedroom apt. always more room

sidified
01-19-2009, 08:54 PM
Man, you guys deliver some tough smack---I love brutal humor but I wouldn't last 2 minutes around the fire with you cats--too funny--

BakoBassin
01-20-2009, 07:42 AM
5) control= my wife

So why did you cry every time she called you the other day? That ish was sad, yo.