PDA

View Full Version : Team 57 "First of 09"

PONTOON
01-17-2009, 07:04 PM
Well, I just got home from the First Team 57 event of 09 and I feel compelled to say thay it was a very fun time. It felt good to be back at the vine with my Fishing Bud Trolly, seeing old friends and meeting new ones. As I have many times before I went away today feeling pretty good about being associated with some really Great People.
Many thanks need to go out to everyone who brought something to share and many thanks go out to those who who donated the raffle items given away today and to those who donated their time to help out. I know Dana will have plenty more to say about that but I too want to say thanks!

I also feel compelled to say Thank You to My Friend Dana, Fisherman 57. Dana I know these past few months have been very trying for you. I know, I've been there and my heart goes out to you because it isn't easy to lose a parent. I knew from the first time we sat down and talked that you were a Good Hearted Person. Like you told once told me, we are all a product of our parents and I know both of your parents are special people to have raised a son like you. I had the pleasure of meeting your Father at the last Legends event and I know from talking to him he was very proud of you.For you to take the time to put on another Very Successful event after all you have been through I commend you and thank you My Friend.

To everyone who participated in to days event I think you are all great people and from Team TrollToon we say thank you for reading our reports and thank you for including Friends, Family and Fun with the sport we all enjoy........Fishing.

Sue
01-17-2009, 07:49 PM
Yeah, what Pontoon just said. Hard to elaborate on that.

I'll post a proper report tomorrow with pictures, but I had a ball today (even though I was a pissy *** biatch!) and it was good to see old friends and meet new ones.

Dana - awesome job as always, and as Pontoon said, been there, done that and you are in my thoughts.

Hugs to you all

xx

Seng90806
01-17-2009, 07:57 PM
sounds like i missed another great event

Wingnut
01-17-2009, 08:24 PM
That was a good one for sure... I'm worn out. :LOL:
Nice to see you again Terry, keep your eye on the mail. :Wink:
And yes, thanks Dana for another great event! :Cool: :Big Grin:

Mondo21
01-17-2009, 08:31 PM
Pontoon it was great seeing you and Trolly once again and everyone else. When Team 57 get together,it's like ole friends getting together. Good times. I will be posting pics also. Dana,you always put on a great show!
To all the peeps that helped Dana put this together,Thanks!!! Sponsors and others who donated raffle prizes and great food,thank you also. I didn't eat much trying to cut down.:EyePop: What I did eat it was very good. Thanks Guys:Big Smile: Cindy
P.S. Wingnut, I was hoping to the famous Wingpug. Maybe in the summertime.

one_leg
01-17-2009, 08:35 PM
Terry, it was great seeing you and Chris out there trolling again.

Troutman65
01-18-2009, 07:25 PM
PONTOON, it was great to see you & Trollmiester fishing together at Irvine Lake again. Hope you both get DD trout this year. See you at the lake :Big Grin:

Judder73
01-18-2009, 09:17 PM
thanx for the great post !!!!!!!

Santa Fe Eric
01-18-2009, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the post!

Great seeing you out there!

kewlwhip
01-19-2009, 08:20 AM
-hey is that PONTOON? (i said to Bob) who's that skinny guy fishin' with Chris???
hehehe...always a blessing to see/fish with ole buddies in the water! "hardcore" RedClay days... ;)

LateFisher
01-19-2009, 08:35 AM
WELL SAID PONTOON, ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO BE AROUND SUCH FUN PEOPLE. ALSO THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING MY WIFE , MY BROTHER, AND MYSELF FEEL SO WELCOME AND PART OF THE TEAM. HERES TO THE NEXT EVENT , THE STRIPER BOWL :Beer Toast:

MAVERICK27
01-19-2009, 10:02 AM
Well said Pontoon! I echo your thoughts. Thanks Dana and all who donated!!!

Granny Fish
01-19-2009, 03:56 PM
It was good to see you and Trolly at the Vine again. It's been too long! Take care and hope to fish with you again one day soon.

Fisherman57
01-19-2009, 06:52 PM
ALWAYS a pleasure having you at a TEAM 57 event Terry......... I cant thank you enough for everything!

Im looking forward to our dinner and lets make that happen soon. Thanks for the kind words my friend.

Dana

troutdog
01-20-2009, 11:25 AM
Great to see you again Terry, a day at the Vine is always a better one when you are there buddy....best wishes to you and your family in 2009!

TD

trollmiester
01-23-2009, 06:54 AM
Great to see us at the vine again.The best part was meeting all the new people on fnn.And always great to see the regulars.