PDA

View Full Version : Jess Ranch 1/16/2009

Bo_Star
01-16-2009, 03:29 PM
I took a day off from work, Went out to Jess Ranch with my Friend Mike aka Dirt Claud
We meet up with other Co Workers and Old Pudd Fisher
Old Pudd Fisher was First to get his Limit Then Mike. I already had 2 on my Stringer. Then I caught another.
Then They Stocked The Lake. After that a Co Worker of Mine (Scott ) Came By With With A Nice Size Rainbow.
I thought Someone Who Has Been in WON could Not get by on just 3 I have to get my Limit or a Bigger one. I moved up to where Scott Caught the Big one,"But my other Pole started bending" So I reeled it in After I got it on the Stringer. I casted out Both my Poles and in 10 mins Bendo!
at first it did not feel like any thing but a dink. Then it started to get heaver like it was a carp, Then the Fight came. my last fish to finnish my limit was a 3lb 11oz Rainbow!!
Awesome day..

one_leg
01-16-2009, 03:39 PM
Way to go, Bo!!! I have wondered where you have been hiding out at!!! Thanks for the nice contribution.

Bo_Star
01-16-2009, 05:13 PM
I injered my Knee and been out of action for a few months.
Although I got skunked at the wood, a Bunch of small mac at Newport a Dink cat at Ledends II. And these 2 Stripers Laborday Weekend at Topock.
After getting Better I had Plans to go Back out to Topock for Thanksgiving, But my Grandfather Died =(...

one_leg
01-16-2009, 05:27 PM
I would like to express my condolences to you now. I am really sorry to hear about your Grandfather.
BTW, I love the Gorge.

old pudd fisher
01-16-2009, 06:19 PM
Yep was at the ranch with Bo Star today and killed the stinky skunk finally. I couldn't believe how fast I got my limit, it took only about 45 minutes a little to fast because I was fished out soon but I stayed around with the guys and was proud. I got the all with Green Berkly Gulp,they were all around 2 pounds.

one_leg
01-16-2009, 10:22 PM
If you feel you are gonna limit out too soon, do not stop fishing. I have seen a "friend" do that and he ended up going home with less than a limit on more than one occasion at Jess.

Nice to hear that you left the stank at home this time.

steve092
01-19-2009, 03:44 PM
Thanks for the report!

I need to get out there this weekend!

lizzay
01-19-2009, 04:13 PM
Great report, congrats on the 3lber. Gosh, I really miss that place.

sidified
01-19-2009, 09:37 PM
From dink to carp to 3 lb rainbow---That sucker morphed more times than my kid's Transformer--