PDA

View Full Version : OH, This is Just ****ing GREAT :(

City Dad
01-16-2009, 03:10 PM
As if I haven't had enough to worry about these past few days, now I think that I have an under-developed siamese twin trapped inside my abdomen... Crimeny!!! Why does this stuff always happen to me?!?!?!?

Anyhow, I know many of you out there are into gardening and therefore qualified to address questions like mine, so here goes:

Should I try and dig this thing out while it is still "alive" (I'm sure it has no real brain function at this time, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if most of the organs were intact) or should I try and poison it first and then remove it?

Also, what do you think is sharper a box cutter or an exacto knife?

And has anyone here had any experience administering vodka as a supository? (I'm like really skeeved out by stomache tubes.)

as always, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

sansou
01-16-2009, 03:21 PM
Can you claim the twins as a tax deduction? I dunno, I'm not a tax guy....but april deadline cometh fast!

Just a thought.

City Dad
01-16-2009, 03:36 PM
Can you claim the twins as a tax deduction? I dunno, I'm not a tax guy....but april deadline cometh fast!

Just a thought.

Thanks for the tip, Rich... I usally get all of my tax advice off of a frog gigging enthusiasts' message board called "happystabbin.net" (That site has been embroiled in a legal battle over rights to that name - you wouldn't believe what some people want to use it for!) anyhow, thanks for the guidence.

DarkShadow
01-16-2009, 03:50 PM
Aren't you two supposed to be fuedin like the Hatfields and the McCoys?

Now you're giving each other tax advice?

In any case, Sansou, I'm also in need of desperate tax shelters. Can I can claim that the $400 I spent at the Scottsdale Gun Club's range last year qualify as 'training' for work? I mean, anybody working in the SoCal area has to have training to use a MP-5, right?

City Dad
01-16-2009, 03:52 PM
Aren't you two supposed to be fuedin like the Hatfields and the McCoys?

Sansou dumped me for One_Leg... but I tend to move on quickly...

DarkShadow
01-16-2009, 03:54 PM
Sansou dumped me for One_Leg... but I tend to move on quickly...

Make sure you don't move onto a 'rebound.' I know how terrible those can be.

Sansou is committed to his other love, which is the love of catching surf perch in san diego. It was never meant to be for you two.

sansou
01-16-2009, 04:11 PM
Make sure you don't move onto a 'rebound.' I know how terrible those can be.

Sansou is committed to his other love, which is the love of catching surf perch in san diego. It was never meant to be for you two.

Ahem, I'm all about "scuba diving" for black abalone in the local tide pools at the La Jolla Marine Sanctuary in my sea lion outfit.

As for the gun club taxt deduction, sure! It's a rare oft used deduction in the code that only applies to Los Angeles Freeway users. (MP-5? That's not sporting.)

DarkShadow
01-16-2009, 04:30 PM
(MP-5? That's not sporting.)

I also shot a fully automatic AR-15.

Does that make me "Sporting" enough, or should I have enrolled in the "Grenades and Land Mines for Dummies" class?

BTW, those lakes in AZ sure look pretty. Too bad the place I had out there to sleep at went bye bye real quick.

sansou
01-16-2009, 04:44 PM
I also shot a fully automatic AR-15.

Does that make me "Sporting" enough, or should I have enrolled in the "Grenades and Land Mines for Dummies" class?

BTW, those lakes in AZ sure look pretty. Too bad the place I had out there to sleep at went bye bye real quick.

:ROFL:

Zonies....they don't cotton too well to no lilly livered tofu eatin' California types!

DarkShadow
01-16-2009, 06:56 PM
:ROFL:

Zonies....they don't cotton too well to no lilly livered tofu eatin' California types!

Yeah, doesn't help when they find out you've been tossin' the ole anchovy and carolina rig inside California waters.

Santa Fe Eric
01-17-2009, 12:50 AM
As if I haven't had enough to worry about these past few days, now I think that I have an under-developed siamese twin trapped inside my abdomen... Crimeny!!! Why does this stuff always happen to me?!?!?!?

Anyhow, I know many of you out there are into gardening and therefore qualified to address questions like mine, so here goes:

Should I try and dig this thing out while it is still "alive" (I'm sure it has no real brain function at this time, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if most of the organs were intact) or should I try and poison it first and then remove it?

Also, what do you think is sharper a box cutter or an exacto knife?

And has anyone here had any experience administering vodka as a supository? (I'm like really skeeved out by stomache tubes.)

as always, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

If the twin is still alive, extract him utilizing the exacto knife. Get one of those Frabill Min O2 Life buckets and keep him in aerated fluid as he is used to being immersed in the amniotic fluid that he is currently encapulated in. Feed him regualrly to keep alive in case you ever need a marrow or organ donation then you are ready to go as your blood type is compatible.

tpfishnfool
01-18-2009, 12:42 PM
''''''Too Much Time On My Hands'''''' Thats a Song By STYX....................... And your life at this moment..

BIGRED KILLA
01-18-2009, 12:57 PM
All the toxic water from Balboa lake is really getting to you.

Bigred