PDA

View Full Version : craigslist southbay - free boat listing today **virus warning**

Gmoney
01-16-2009, 11:10 AM
I saw a 12' boat add in southbay this am...figured id check it out
reply to the craigslist add then an email arrives from ANGELITAMN70@gmail.com which has a link to a blog site to view the boat pix.....huge virus warnings triggered for the blog site and this persons acct.
kellysblog dot yoursblog dot com

upon doing a little additional research this person is known for listing items on craigslist that link to the virus sites.

you have been warned!

see ya
G$

##
i removed the dots from the link so its not active
##

From: ANGELITAMN70 at gmail.com [mailto:ANGELITAMN70 at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 10:20 AM
To: Me (G$)
Subject: RE: 12 foot boat and trailer has a 6 hp motor

Okay great, you can check out the pictures on my blog at http //kellysblog yoursblog com if you like what you see you can come and pick it up. Peace

Gmoney
01-16-2009, 11:24 AM
just pulled this off my firewall

##

From: ANGELITAMN70 at gmail.com [mailto:ANGELITAMN70 at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 11:20 AM
To: Me (G$)
Subject: RE: RE: 12 foot boat and trailer has a 6 hp motor

Sorry someone got it already, I feel really bad so I will tell you how I got it. I got it totally free well almost totally free cost about 50 bucks total from this product testing website http //electronicstestlab com . And the only reason I got rid of this one is because I'm getting a new one from them. Basically all you have to do is two trial offers, the ones I did which there are about 6 different one to choose from,but the ones I did were "a ebay one" which cost me about $27.50 and a "google one" one that cost me about $19.95 after I did this it was at my door in less then three weeks.

christopherjake
01-17-2009, 04:13 PM
I appreciate the warning. Thanks!

GeordyBass
01-17-2009, 06:25 PM
beware of Craigslist!!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I've personally not had that happen,but have seen tons of fake,too good to be true ads....

beware!

Seng90806
01-17-2009, 06:34 PM
its never true when its too good to be true

ghetto dad
01-17-2009, 07:09 PM
Dont lie G, you werent on their looking for boats.....you know you were in the "erotic encounters" section.....:ROFL:

Geordy.....wth is "geordy striper?" :ROFL:

GD

seahonk
01-18-2009, 03:14 AM
ghetto dad they have a "erotic encounters" section brb :ROFL:

GeordyBass
01-18-2009, 04:51 PM
Dont lie G, you werent on their looking for boats.....you know you were in the "erotic encounters" section.....:ROFL:

Geordy.....wth is "geordy striper?" :ROFL:

GD
thanks for the reference!!!:ROFL:

geordy striper,is a striper with my name before it.:Shocked:

GeordyBass
01-18-2009, 04:52 PM
i bet he sees one_leg there all the time...:LOL::ROFL::LOL::ROFL:

ghetto dad
01-18-2009, 05:21 PM

yeah......lol....the cuz showed me that.....

GD

CraigH
01-18-2009, 07:45 PM
beware of Craigslist!!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I've personally not had that happen,but have seen tons of fake,too good to be true ads....

beware!

You mean the blond who put her picture in the personals section isn't really a 21 year old rich nymphomaniac who owns a chain of liquor stores and who's looking to support a guy who goes fishing every day? Good thing I didn't reply to the add.

GeordyBass
01-18-2009, 08:14 PM
You mean the blond who put her picture in the personals section isn't really a 21 year old rich nymphomaniac who owns a chain of liquor stores and who's looking to support a guy who goes fishing every day? Good thing I didn't reply to the add.yeah,she's 22...and owns a chain of tackle stores.:LOL: