PDA

View Full Version : Part 2 Legg lake fishing

BENDO
01-15-2009, 09:46 PM
Whats up FNNERS? I see that you guys enjoyed the last post I did. I left work early to hit up the WORLDS FAMOUS DRAMATICAL LAKE in S. CALIFORNIAYEAH. so with all that said. Got there, and of course I seen the same :Envious: taking fish from the lake. waving hi! at me as they put their fish in a orange bucket. I was like WTF!!! I had to say something... And thats because the Legg Lake Officers And K-9 weren't not around again to regulate the :Envious:. so I went up to them and said "Yo!!!! what are u doing? you can't eat that s@#t man :Angry:. these fishes are contaminated man...... and all they did was just smile back at me.... The matha F@#kers did not understand english!!!!!!, Jesus!. So I started to use what ever sign language i knew. I pointed at the fish and waved no in my mouth and I grab my neck in a chocking manner Like if i was die'n. And i wrap my arms on my stomach and gave them a sick look.. and the matha F@%kers were still smiling... and guess what FNNERS? They had a back pack and the s@#t was moving. I asked them (of course with my hands) whats in the bag??? I was like :OMG!: ........ well thank God it was't a 10 + BASS it was a DUCK :Bug Eyes: and I just walked away laughing :ROFL: JUSUS, "you're killing me LARRY" lol. here are some pic Of todays catch!!! AND RELEASE!!!! enjoy... What up CARLOS, DAVE, Arnold, youngster, the Pistachio-man, and the LAke officers much love to all!!!!

a biley
01-15-2009, 09:55 PM
you know what would make the DFG come even faster, if you tell them they are taking the ducks! thats straight up illegal!

carpinator
01-15-2009, 10:35 PM
I would have stuffed a few mud hens and cormorants in their backpack put my hand to my mouth and rubbed my belly and said, "yummy". Anyways times are tough, and if you gotta eat, well you know the rest. Nice bass!!!!

fish4keep
01-16-2009, 07:20 AM
Rotflmfao.......

Hector-love-to-fish
01-16-2009, 10:21 AM
What I hate the most is that one day I got a parcking ticket on at that place. There were like five police cars but, the pocher never seem to be cought how come?

Vman
01-16-2009, 11:21 AM
OMG!: ........ well thank God it was't a 10 + BASS it was a DUCK

And I thought I 've seen it all. BTW, them mofos speak English just fine. They just pretended not too when poaching.

jbassc
01-16-2009, 11:25 AM
Whats up FNNERS? I see that you guys enjoyed the last post I did. I left work early to hit up the WORLDS FAMOUS DRAMATICAL LAKE in S. CALIFORNIAYEAH. so with all that said. Got there, and of course I seen the same :Envious: taking fish from the lake. waving hi! at me as they put their fish in a orange bucket. I was like WTF!!! I had to say something... And thats because the Legg Lake Officers And K-9 weren't not around again to regulate the :Envious:. so I went up to them and said "Yo!!!! what are u doing? you can't eat that s@#t man :Angry:. these fishes are contaminated man...... and all they did was just smile back at me.... The matha F@#kers did not understand english!!!!!!, Jesus!. So I started to use what ever sign language i knew. I pointed at the fish and waved no in my mouth and I grab my neck in a chocking manner Like if i was die'n. And i wrap my arms on my stomach and gave them a sick look.. and the matha F@%kers were still smiling... and guess what FNNERS? They had a back pack and the s@#t was moving. I asked them (of course with my hands) whats in the bag??? I was like :OMG!: ........ well thank God it was't a 10 + BASS it was a DUCK :Bug Eyes: and I just walked away laughing :ROFL: JUSUS, "you're killing me LARRY" lol. here are some pic Of todays catch!!! AND RELEASE!!!! enjoy... What up CARLOS, DAVE, Arnold, youngster, the Pistachio-man, and the LAke officers much love to all!!!!

What up dog is sad to see that all thats left a legg is those (DINKS)your catching im gonna start calling you dinkmyester.Hey whats up with your uncle did you tell him about the trip to lake el salto in teocaltiche,mexico?

one_leg
01-16-2009, 12:05 PM
20 less duck poops a day into Legg Lake. :Big Grin:

It is against the law to take waterfoul from there.

It is also against the law to leave them there as well, ain't it?

BENDO
01-16-2009, 12:23 PM
What up dog is sad to see that all thats left a legg is those (DINKS)your catching im gonna start calling you dinkmyester.Hey whats up with your uncle did you tell him about the trip to lake el salto in teocaltiche,mexico?

lol dinkmyester.... yeah its on for the trip so what are u coming along on the trip remember its all free. I have the hook up. all you need is to take ur own rods....now about those dinks I seen huge bass in Peck rd. and santa fe dam... its a must go....

Ifishtoolittle
01-17-2009, 12:05 AM
I guess poaching a duck is better than a bass. Maybe. Besides there is a S**t load of ducks and geese at the Legg I think it could use a little thinning in the population. Anyways nice bass Bendo!

Frenchy
01-17-2009, 02:53 AM
ok been to legg lake 3 tyme never caught nething dropshot carilnai riged and chucked swimbaits pointers please good spots and ya saw the good ole poachers there thts y i went in the 1st place to see how bad this rama really was a duck yummy

LIZARDKING1
01-18-2009, 09:45 PM
Raam duck yummy

Fishicidal187
01-18-2009, 10:34 PM
Ha ha hah:rofl:

Little Bass Mike
01-19-2009, 12:32 PM
DFG has been at Legg Lake 6 days straight. They are checking everything and everyone. Spread the word and use Cal tip for all poachers. The guy (I think he said his name was Don) said those Cal tips come straight to him starting just a few weeks ago.

DKCbassman
01-19-2009, 02:05 PM
Cormorants provide more meat than a Largie.

DccFISHerMan
01-19-2009, 02:16 PM
Lmao some stupid *** people out there these days!

DKCbassman
01-19-2009, 02:36 PM
Hopefully the DFG guy will regulate for you guys, the way they have for us in O.C. I grew up fishing Legg and know the hood. The regs. won't allow for the poachers to rule. Way to protect your lake!!!

Hector-love-to-fish
01-19-2009, 03:26 PM
I fish on legg lake every ones in a while never I have seen DFG. I think finally all the post on this forum are paying back keep on posting whenever you see a poacher.

jim532
01-19-2009, 03:36 PM
if you want to get under the poachers skin over there, then just start taking pictures of them, their gear, their car, and all they fish they keep.
Then tell them their mammas a dirty wh:mad:re and see how quickly they understand english

DarkShadow
01-19-2009, 03:40 PM
Awesome post!

Anybody know of a good restaurant that serves Peking Duck?

a biley
01-19-2009, 06:31 PM
dude just saw dfg at the city park too!!! different one not legg, about time they're checking!!!

smokinflies
01-19-2009, 06:57 PM
DFG has been at Legg Lake 6 days straight. They are checking everything and everyone. Spread the word and use Cal tip for all poachers. The guy (I think he said his name was Don) said those Cal tips come straight to him starting just a few weeks ago.

Was Don giving out fines too?

DCCTrouserTrout
01-19-2009, 07:51 PM
ha ha ha... what a bunch of morons...

striker
01-19-2009, 09:02 PM
ok been to legg lake 3 tyme never caught nething dropshot carilnai riged and chucked swimbaits pointers please good spots and ya saw the good ole poachers there thts y i went in the 1st place to see how bad this rama really was a duck yummy

who taught you how to write? as a future teacher, this type of writing is disturbing.

a biley
01-19-2009, 09:06 PM
it was a duck yummy! a DUCK YUMMY!

The Angler
01-19-2009, 11:05 PM
Wooooooooooooowwwwwww!!!

A fu_ckin duck ?

I cant belive that until i actually see that. You should have pointed them towards Fairmount park/Evans. To many freakin ducks over there. Dude must have been asian ( no offense ) Cause i dont know to many mexicans that eat duck.

Thats some funny **** u should have took pics of that:ROFL:

B@$$[P][M][P]
01-19-2009, 11:53 PM
so wheres the pic?

jbassc
01-20-2009, 12:25 PM

Man homie your writing is painful you write like my great gradma without her glasses on.

smokinflies
01-20-2009, 08:51 PM
who taught you how to write? as a future teacher, this type of writing is disturbing.

Damn, I was thinking the same thing (about his writing), but I didn't want to say anything.

chivo
01-21-2009, 02:09 PM
nice legg bass'