PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Was A Good Year

fishindude
01-15-2009, 05:59 PM
Lots of panfish to mark the end of 2008. I'll have more in 2009. And if you are to ask where I got it from, sorry, a secret is better kept. Can't trust that many nowadays. Only a select few know. I don't want my honey hole to be raided by Khmers just like how the giant wipers recently were poached by Khmer at Elsinore. Keep a secret to prevent overfishing.

fish4keep
01-15-2009, 08:09 PM
Rotflmfao................

Seng90806
01-16-2009, 11:10 PM
Lots of panfish to mark the end of 2008. I'll have more in 2009. And if you are to ask where I got it from, sorry, a secret is better kept. Can't trust that many nowadays. Only a select few know. I don't want my honey hole to be raided by Khmers just like how the giant wipers recently were poached by Khmer at Elsinore. Keep a secret to prevent overfishing.

you got something against khmer? dont be hating cuz we know where all the fishes are...i know where exactly where your "honey holes" are :LOL:

fi$h $@uCe
01-17-2009, 12:00 AM
yeah, whos holdin the title khmey 2 da foolish baby. late T dogg

fishindude
01-17-2009, 08:29 AM
you got something against khmer? dont be hating cuz we know where all the fishes are...i know where exactly where your "honey holes" are :LOL:

Seng, sorry if I offended. I don't have anything against them. LOL damn right you know my honey hole.

CASTAWAY
01-17-2009, 01:08 PM
I wish I can slay like that. That's an "s" load of Panfish........
Where did you fish?:Big Grin:

ZplugJunkie
01-18-2009, 01:59 AM

I am offended. Forget you dude! Thats weak anyways!!!

How dare you!

Seng90806
01-18-2009, 04:43 AM

How dare you!

they dont know nothing about us man....that was weak :LOL:

sidified
01-21-2009, 02:24 AM
Don't worry about anyone else raping your honey hole---by taking that obscene amount of fish from one area, you're doing a fine job all by yourself---

one_leg
01-21-2009, 07:59 AM
Nice haul of gills ya got there. About 8 bites per fish would be my guess.

I quit eating bluegills after I watched them eating the poop right after it squirted out of the ducks.

fishindude
01-21-2009, 06:41 PM

How dare you!

Sorry man, are you Khmer? I'll admit I messed myself as I'm half Khmer as well.

fishindude
01-21-2009, 06:45 PM
Nice haul of gills ya got there. About 8 bites per fish would be my guess.

I quit eating bluegills after I watched them eating the poop right after it squirted out of the ducks.

Thanks for the comment. My best record slay of them giant gills in a day is 93 with fi$h $@uCe. Bites were extremely fast. Oh, bluegill taste good despite the duck poop. Only issue is when you clean these giant gills, the stomachs smell horrible. I just give these fish away to relatives now cause I'm tired of eating them.

ZplugJunkie
01-21-2009, 11:12 PM
Sorry man, are you Khmer? I'll admit I messed myself as I'm half Khmer as well.

There are no such things as halfers, if so Slap yourself in the face for me will you!

Seng90806
01-22-2009, 05:07 AM
There are no such things as halfers, if so Slap yourself in the face for me will you!

you got a point there...ur either khmer or u not

fishindude
01-22-2009, 08:05 PM
LOL, ok, Khmer it is. Look Zplugjunkie, sorry man.

chivo
01-23-2009, 07:10 PM
I hear ya. I've got a few out of state spots that i will take to the grave.

fishindude
01-23-2009, 09:58 PM
I hear ya. I've got a few out of state spots that i will take to the grave.

Yeah, it's important to guard your spots, even if means being selfish. Sorry to say, but if it's not guarded, you might not be fishing the secret spot anymore. Reason why I don't tell many because think of it like this. You bring your friend to the spot, he likes it, you tell him not to tell. Then, he can bring another friend, the other friend could do the same and not keep a promise. Then, the spot becomes wildfire to overfishing. Just like what happened at Lake Elsinore when the wiper bite in early Dec 2008 was WFO. Poachers poached heavily at that lake, which some have been known to take seven times their limit of wipers. Many of the poachers shore fished the south shore, also ignoring the two rod rule, using 4 rods per person. It could've all been prevented if the word never got out. I hope everyone here reads this in regard to protect your good spots, even if being selfish, you'll save yourself a good spot to fish in the future.