PDA

View Full Version : Que onda en Lincon Park?

croix01
01-15-2009, 03:37 PM
i imagine that all the fish are gone?

DarkShadow
01-15-2009, 03:49 PM
I think the cops scared them all.

(No lie, for two times in the last month, i've seen a battalion of about 25 LAPD cruisers with cops in full riot gear, driving towards Lincoln Heights, at 6:45 am.) You know somebody's crib got raided at 7.

jerryG
01-15-2009, 10:41 PM

(No lie, for two times in the last month, i've seen a battalion of about 25 LAPD cruisers with cops in full riot gear, driving towards Lincoln Heights, at 6:45 am.) You know somebody's crib got raided at 7.

Glad to hear they are finally doing something about the poachers.

JerryG

viking172
01-16-2009, 02:49 AM

:EyePop: watch out waana be gangsta talking trash like he is tough:EyePop:

croix01
01-16-2009, 02:31 PM
I passed by Lincon today and saw a few ppl fishing....no catches but did see a few lil ones swiming by...theres still a lil bit of trout left at Hollenbeck park late i was there yesteryday with my gf and dogs and saw a guy catch em on a scented yellow an white tub....well ill see ya guys somewere good luck....gangsters selling drugs a hippie there was trying to sell me a nickle hahaha sorry boss im legal..hahah

santaigo
01-16-2009, 09:37 PM
:EyePop: watch out waana be gangsta talking trash like he is tough:EyePop:

thats f__ked up....... :Confused: