PDA

View Full Version : Stabbing Pains?

City Dad
01-15-2009, 07:39 AM
Last night I was trying to show my girls the pencil-up-the-nose trick when I was stunned to learn that the actual trick to this trick is that you don't really jab the pencil alll the way into your sinus cavity... you just fake it.

anyhow, I woke up this morning with like, the biggest headache I've ever had. What's more is that there still seems to be quite a bit of bleeding from my nose and left eye. Needless to say, I can no longer see anything out of my left eye either... but the weird thing is I'm begining to see other stuff out of my right eye... like, Shirley McLain. Also, I'm starting to get a bit dizzy

So, my question is, should I remove the pencil? Should I have it removed? And who should remove it? The dentist? My landlord?

I would appreciate any advice in this matter as my asljaf lajkdsjr aslnlaj;sldkfj alsdfj a;lsdjf ajljlnafnasfasd................................... .................................................. .................................................. .........................

CraigH
01-15-2009, 07:47 AM
I forget - what did Homer Simpson do when he had the crayon stuck up his nose?

CASTAWAY
01-15-2009, 07:50 AM
Do not remove it.

sansou
01-15-2009, 08:17 AM
City Dad,

I hold a doctorate, which my megalomaniacal propensities convinces me is close enough to a medical doctor's degree....so here is my differential diagnosis to your sinus pain, bleeding and headache:

- Excessive Balboa Lake tilapia consumption. (and when I mean
excessive, I mean once is too much in a lifetime.)

The fact you had a #2 pencil up your schnoz is just a red herring. I'm sorry to say, but the root of the problem are them tasty tilapia.

DarkShadow
01-15-2009, 08:18 AM
I forget - what did Homer Simpson do when he had the crayon stuck up his nose?

He had the doctor's who originally found it remove it.

Then after he found out that ignorance is in fact, bliss, he had Dr Moe Szyslak re-insert it, a procedure Moe called the ole 'Crayola Oblongata.'

tpfishnfool
01-15-2009, 08:40 AM
Make a statement.. Leave it alone. Over time it will become part of your personal demenor.
Plus then we can all pick you out of a crowd.

CraigH
01-15-2009, 09:29 AM
He had the doctor's who originally found it remove it.

Then after he found out that ignorance is in fact, bliss, he had Dr Moe Szyslak re-insert it, a procedure Moe called the ole 'Crayola Oblongata.'

Thats right, thanks. I haven't seen that episode in many years and didn't remember the outcome. If Homer had the crayon reinserted I say why remove the pencil in the first place? If you can't trust Homer Simpson and Dr Moe Szyslak for your medical advice, who can you trust?

DarkShadow
01-15-2009, 09:34 AM
If you can't trust Homer Simpson and Dr Moe Szyslak for your medical advice, who can you trust?

I'd definitely give Dr. Nick a call for a 2nd opinion though....

one_leg
01-15-2009, 01:06 PM
Was it a mechanical pencil, or a traditional wooden #2 pencil?

olfishergal
01-15-2009, 10:27 PM
Graphite Poisoning!!! exchange it out for a lead pencil!

SOSO
01-15-2009, 10:29 PM
Video tape yourself and upload onto Youtube. I'm sure you will get couple hundred views in couple days. Then you will most likely be asked to come on David Letterman type shows. After that, cable show deals like Jackass. After that, sponsership deals by pencil companies to IPOD commercials. Multi-millioinare in less than a year tops.

Santa Fe Eric
01-15-2009, 11:37 PM
If it is one of those flexible pencils, you should bend it and stuff the other end into your other nostril. It will then look like a wooden nose ring. You can sand it and paint it to match your attire for the day.

HBJapo
01-16-2009, 09:49 AM
GD,

Pencils are for wimps! Advance to pens, Sharpie's and the like.....

Japo :Envious:

farleyd
01-22-2009, 08:08 PM
Just becareful when you sneez you could hurt someone.

Troutman65
01-22-2009, 08:20 PM
If it is one of those flexible pencils, you should bend it and stuff the other end into your other nostril. It will then look like a wooden nose ring. You can sand it and paint it to match your attire for the day.

I like what SF Eric said. :Big Grin::Wink: