PDA

View Full Version : City Park Bass 1/14

a biley
01-14-2009, 07:12 PM
Well for the past 3 weeks, I've been hitting up a local park for some bass perhaps 2-3 times a week. I've been skunked there ever since but last night had a solid hit, as well as today which came off as soon as i set the hook (too anxious). There were two other bass fisherman there as well but the majority was trout.

Anyways, the guy next to me pulled out this bad boy on 2#! He was fishing for trout and foul hooked it (accident) on the tail, fought a good 6-7 minutes or so. If you know the park, good for you, but don't name it for them poachers lurking in here...

The guy released the fish :Applause: but some guy was actually like "Keep it" so I said "NO! its a bass, capture and release only!"

didn't get your name but good job on the fish and thanks for releasing it! Oh and there was something inside it's mouth! Trout!!! woohoo

persistence will pay off, I will get a fish in there

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/k1ddyn4mite/bass1.jpg

BingJr
01-14-2009, 07:43 PM
Nice to see the bass was caught at Night. It was pitch black out that night!

SkipperDick
01-14-2009, 08:05 PM
Gotta love those city park Bass!!!

fish4keep
01-15-2009, 09:42 AM
Nice job on the CPR but next time show him how to hold a bass....

a biley
01-15-2009, 11:40 AM
Nice job on the CPR but next time show him how to hold a bass....

i don't think there's anything wrong gilling a bass... besides i took that quick while he just got the hook out, he ended up lipping it properly...

the spinning reel bandit
01-15-2009, 12:25 PM
wow! nothing wrong with shoving your hands in the gills of any fish?

a biley
01-15-2009, 12:35 PM
wow! nothing wrong with shoving your hands in the gills of any fish?

really? i never do it but i thought it's common practice??? i've seen pros do it in weigh-ins holding 2-3 bass in one hand and such. good thing i don't do it. good to know though...

Lightning
01-15-2009, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the report.

ronniek524
01-15-2009, 02:36 PM
Thnx for the report. Nice to know the bass are bitting on the city lakes now. Can't wait to hit the lakes again. I thought poachers didn't know how to use computers :P

richaaron
01-15-2009, 08:52 PM
Thnx for the report. Nice to know the bass are bitting on the city lakes now. Can't wait to hit the lakes again. I thought poachers didn't know how to use computers :P

He foul hooked it dude...

viking172
01-16-2009, 02:56 AM
really? i never do it but i thought it's common practice??? i've seen pros do it in weigh-ins holding 2-3 bass in one hand and such. good thing i don't do it. good to know though...

so the pros havedone it big deal, would you rather be held off the ground by somone holding you by your lung or by your mouth? ya just saying.

richaaron
01-16-2009, 07:10 PM

Those Pro's are about to get a check for the fish and more checks from their sponsors for those pics. The way they are holding the fish at that moment might not be the first thing on there minds...

ghetto dad
01-16-2009, 07:44 PM
I swear......:ROFL:

Thanks for the report biley......peace

GD

ghetto dad
01-16-2009, 07:46 PM
You know, that guy looks reallllly familiar!!!! Im thinking something to the effect of "bobby" used to work on Enterprise maybe????

GD