PDA

View Full Version : Some big fish weighed in prior to MLK derby...

VineAssist
01-14-2009, 03:44 PM
The winds where a bit gusty again today but that did not stop some of the lakes bigger fish from biting.
Frank Saucedo of Ontario managed to get this 12.6 Rainbow while trolling a Rapala in the flats. Great job Frank.
This fish was weighed in late Monday and weighed in at 9.14 and was taken by Shawn Parte while fishing a mini jig at the boat docks.

Also we just got a pretty sizable shipment of the Berkley Garlic Dough on Monday just in time for the tournamnet. Good luck to everyone this weekend.
Jimmy

Sue
01-14-2009, 03:48 PM
WTG, guys! Frank - that must have been you I talked to at the boat dock today?

BingJr
01-14-2009, 07:27 PM
I expect TRUCK LOADS (plural) of GIANT HUNGRY TROUT to be stocked before this MLK Shindig! Jimmy Im holding you personally responsible for my success! Any fish finicky or picky enough to even CONSIDER eating a mini jig should be fed to the egrets immediately! I only want real big bait eating varieties of trout!

Rooster
01-14-2009, 09:46 PM
I expect TRUCK LOADS (plural) of GIANT HUNGRY TROUT to be stocked before this MLK Shindig! Jimmy Im holding you personally responsible for my success! Any fish finicky or picky enough to even CONSIDER eating a mini jig should be fed to the egrets immediately! I only want real big bait eating varieties of trout!
BaitaBing --> Lip Ripperz for the WIN :LOL:

troutdog
01-14-2009, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the report and great pictures....oh wait nevermind. :Wink:

I have been hearing "things" lately Jimmy, sounds like we need to talk. "You got some splaining to do Lucy" :Confused:

TD

Mondo21
01-15-2009, 08:40 AM
Thanks for the report and great pictures....oh wait nevermind. :Wink:

I have been hearing "things" lately Jimmy, sounds like we need to talk. "You got some splaining to do Lucy" :Confused:

TD

What things? Spill the beans TD. Inquiring minds what to know. Cindy:Razz: