PDA

View Full Version : Repairs made to private docks..

VineAssist
01-14-2009, 03:35 PM
All right everyone your voices have been heard.. We recently have made repairs to our private launch dock. The old green carpet and some of the boards that where in bad shape have been replaced. We no longer have carpet on this dock and it is ready to go for the MLK day derby this weekend. Good luck out there.
Jimmy

Sue
01-14-2009, 03:40 PM
That's great news, Jimmy.........for the private boat owners.
Is the rental dock gonna get fixed up sometime soon - I hardly ever complain, but it is in need of repair.

Mondo21
01-14-2009, 03:42 PM
:UDaMan::UDaMan::UDaMan: You Guys are the BEST!!! Cindy:Big Smile::Dancing Banana:

Rooster
01-14-2009, 03:45 PM
Thats great NEWS Jimmy. Looking foward to walking on it Saturday. :Thumbs Up:

bruce watson
01-14-2009, 06:39 PM
Thats great NEWS Jimmy. Looking foward to walking on it Saturday. :Thumbs Up:

AHEM...Ah, Rooster, I don't like being the one to post this, but, did you not notice that this is a private dock.

troutdog
01-14-2009, 07:11 PM
That's great news, Jimmy.........for the private boat owners.
Is the rental dock gonna get fixed up sometime soon - I hardly ever complain, but it is in need of repair.

Mom? :ROFL:

That sounded like something mine would say....finish one chore and already talking about the next one :LOL:

TD

BingJr
01-14-2009, 07:22 PM
I hope you guys used an Anti Duck Turd form of resin on the new boards!

Great job out there guys. I may not untie the green machine from that beautiful new dock all day. Especially if you dumped all the DD's there 3 hours before!

Rooster
01-14-2009, 09:28 PM
AHEM...Ah, Rooster, I don't like being the one to post this, but, did you not notice that this is a private dock.
Are you trying to say that i don't have a boat? Maybe your confused Bruce. The repairs were made to the dock that we use, The one that i along with others complained about.

SteveH
01-14-2009, 10:17 PM
Thanks Jimmy,
Now I won't worry so much about killin' myself on it in the mornings.
Steve

olfishergal
01-14-2009, 11:15 PM
Thank you Jimmy and Irvine.!!!!! Glad I won't trip or fall off that thing...u guys are the best......OFG

yamafish
01-15-2009, 06:57 AM

~Bruce just as a friendly FYI~ I don't think that Roost is out in a rental
Rob is a boat wh*re kinda like Geordy :LOL:
I sold my Tracker and the Triumph to him.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h92/rfish7/126.jpg Owner: Roost/ 2005 Tracker PT175SE

http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq247/ladyfish_photos/DSCN0781.jpg Owner: Roost / 2002 Triumph 150 Fish

http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq247/ladyfish_photos/DSCN0915.jpg I now own the Crestliner
See ya all out there on Sat :Smile:
Rodger - YamaFish

bruce watson
01-15-2009, 07:27 AM
Whenever the word "PRIVATE" is posted on something, I seem to find out that means "NOT YOU". Even tho we both have fishings vessels, the term "PRIVATE", in this case, may mean us. Irvine does have it's standards.

PS, I heard that a young lady was looking at your triumph, I guess that was a no go. It would have been perfect for her.

MAVERICK27
01-15-2009, 09:30 AM
Ohhh, Bruce you had me confused too///this is the dosck where you launch private boats Vs rentals :) The one where my boat will be launched before I set out in search of my MLK tourney winning DD Trout :)

VineAssist
01-18-2009, 04:06 PM
It is the Private Boat dock..Sorry if that is misleading. We use Private dock because we have a rental dock and all.