PDA

View Full Version : Hilti hammer drill****like new

JENSEN500
01-14-2009, 02:51 PM
TOOL WAS USED ON ONE JOB AND HAS SAT IN MY BARN SINCE. LIKE NEW WITH HARD CASE AND BITS FROM 1/4in TO 1/2in.3 MODE,6LB. VERY POWERFUL AND LIGHTLY USED. HERE IS A DESC.TAKEN FROM THE HOME DEPOT WEB SITE. The TE 6-S medium duty rotary hammer drill is designed for drilling anchor and through holes ranging from 3/16 In. to 1 In. in diameter. A rotation only mode allows for fast drilling in wood and steel. Hilti's innovative precision drilling mode, rotation with reduced hammering, allows for drilling in brittle materials such as tile, marble or stone. With three drilling modes to choose from, the TE 6-S gives you the power and the flexibility to tackle the toughest of jobs! Full hammering power for fast drilling in concrete and masonry 30% hammering impact for drilling brittle materials Electronic variable speed switch for complete speed control Full-power, forward and reverse MFG Brand Name : Hilti MFG Model # : 369025 MFG Part # : 369025 WILL CONSIDER ALL OFFERS!! PLEASE CALL JEFF AT JENSEN HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING 951-692-0331 $200.00 OBO

Lightline
01-14-2009, 06:38 PM
TOOL WAS USED ON ONE JOB AND HAS SAT IN MY BARN SINCE. LIKE NEW WITH HARD CASE AND BITS FROM 1/4in TO 1/2in.3 MODE,6LB. VERY POWERFUL AND LIGHTLY USED. HERE IS A DESC.TAKEN FROM THE HOME DEPOT WEB SITE. The TE 6-S medium duty rotary hammer drill is designed for drilling anchor and through holes ranging from 3/16 In. to 1 In. in diameter. A rotation only mode allows for fast drilling in wood and steel. Hilti's innovative precision drilling mode, rotation with reduced hammering, allows for drilling in brittle materials such as tile, marble or stone. With three drilling modes to choose from, the TE 6-S gives you the power and the flexibility to tackle the toughest of jobs! Full hammering power for fast drilling in concrete and masonry 30% hammering impact for drilling brittle materials Electronic variable speed switch for complete speed control Full-power, forward and reverse MFG Brand Name : Hilti MFG Model # : 369025 MFG Part # : 369025 WILL CONSIDER ALL OFFERS!! PLEASE CALL JEFF AT JENSEN HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING 951-692-0331 $200.00 OBO

Dang....you got a barn????

Thats the first time I heard that word used in on this forum or in socal.

I wouldnt mind having a barn.

Nice place to bring a chick ayyy.....:Envious::Wink:

Have you tired that hay thing???:LOL::Wink:

JENSEN500
01-14-2009, 06:48 PM
you gotta have something to house this bad boy toyota!!!

sesgia
01-14-2009, 09:40 PM

is the drill SDS or Spline

JENSEN500
01-15-2009, 06:35 AM
is the drill SDS or Spline

dont know. its a roto-hammer used to drill anchor holes into concrete and CMU walls.

FISH_HUNTER
01-15-2009, 10:31 AM
you gotta have something to house this bad boy toyota!!!

DUDE DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVE THIS!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS STILL A CONCEPT!!:Shocked::EyePop:

JENSEN500
01-15-2009, 10:55 AM
bro, i wish i had this thing!!!!! i creamed myself when i saw it! still concept,but possible 2010,of coarse not decked out like this,but with a inline 6 diesel chucking out 750 ft.lbs of launch ramp crushing torque and 300 hp. oh ya baby,i will have my order in when they push the burn button! :)

FISH_HUNTER
01-15-2009, 11:30 AM
YEAH WHEN THEY PUT THIS BEAST INTO PRODUCTION IT'S GOING TO PULL A LOT OF DETROIT DIESEL BUYER'S INTO THE TOYOTA DEALER.

http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071031/ANA02/71031007

JENSEN500
01-15-2009, 12:22 PM
Dang....you got a barn????

Thats the first time I heard that word used in on this forum or in socal.

I wouldnt mind having a barn.

Nice place to bring a chick ayyy.....:Envious::Wink:

Have you tired that hay thing???:LOL::Wink:

does a bear piss in the woods? not hay though,saw dust!! ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...FREAKAAA AAAAYYYYYYYYY ;)

HOPE STRIPER CHIC DOESN'T READ THIS....NO MORE COOTER AND DAISEY ROLE PLAY! LOL