PDA

View Full Version : No luck needed.......

spooky007
01-14-2009, 06:36 AM
Had to get out on more time before I head back into work the next few days!! Ron and I met up with Ed and Todd for some duct action. Mild weather and clear skies but lousy fishing!! Well, not as good as the other night!! You'll get'em next time Ed and Todd!! Good fishing with you!!
Great view!!
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s192/spooky007/Fishing/DSCN0505.jpg
Doesn't get old!!
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s192/spooky007/Fishing/DSCN0504.jpg
Ron gets in the action!!
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s192/spooky007/Fishing/DSCN0509.jpg
Very few bites so you had to take what was given!!

Al

HIghwayPig
01-14-2009, 06:42 AM
Nice job Spook! Nice pics also! Anyway, was just checking the site before getting ready for work and saw your post. I also got your PM, thnx for the info!!

kpn
01-14-2009, 06:43 AM
Great job Al! No skunk for you two :Wink:.

KPN.

spooky007
01-14-2009, 06:44 AM
Nice job Spook! Nice pics also! Anyway, was just checking the site before getting ready for work and saw your post. I also got your PM, thnx for the info!!

No problem!! I work the next few days and if our schedules mesh, I'll show you some spots!! We'll get on the fish but I can't promise you'll do the catching!!:)

Al

spooky007
01-14-2009, 06:45 AM
Great job Al! No skunk for you two :Wink:.

KPN.

Thanks Khan!! I'll give you a call tonight when I get to work. I gotta go to bed!!!

Al

Striper Bill
01-14-2009, 08:23 AM
:Smile:Congrats on landing the stripers, both of you. Spook are the bites slowing down or picking up in Bakersfield? Is the water running? Here very little. Just need a report for your area. Thanks

SkipperDick
01-14-2009, 07:04 PM
Nice job guys! Too bad Ed and I had to leave and get back for work this morning.......who needs sleep? Had a really good time and looking forward to doing it again soon. Nice Lineside there Ron! Really cool of you both for meeting up with us and showing us around. Of course I don't remember how we got to any of those spots, (probably due to the blindfolds you made us wear), kinda made driving my car a little difficult I must admit. Anyways, nice job fellas. We'll get 'em next time for sure!!......Soon!!! Later brothers.

SkipperDick

FISHSTIX
01-14-2009, 07:09 PM
nice fish guys, you been out there killing'em lately:Cool:

spooky007
01-14-2009, 07:38 PM
Nice job guys! Too bad Ed and I had to leave and get back for work this morning.......who needs sleep? Had a really good time and looking forward to doing it again soon. Nice Lineside there Ron! Really cool of you both for meeting up with us and showing us around. Of course I don't remember how we got to any of those spots, (probably due to the blindfolds you made us wear), kinda made driving my car a little difficult I must admit. Anyways, nice job fellas. We'll get 'em next time for sure!!......Soon!!! Later brothers.

SkipperDick

Good fishing with you guys!! I agree, amnesia sucks!! Let me know when you guys are ready to go back out. I work through Monday so the fish have time to recoupe!!

nice fish guys, you been out there killing'em lately
Lately???? It's daily!!!!:)

BingJr
01-14-2009, 07:49 PM
How much for a Spooky guide trip of your local ducts! You are enfuego. I really enjoyed my trip to the dut up by palmdale. Hopefully one of these days we can get up your way and lay the lumber to a few! Great job!

Old AnglishMan
01-16-2009, 10:23 PM
Alzheimer's sucks, I think the blind fold for me was just a bit much lol

Thanks again, Al and Ron I'm glad to have been able to fish with you guys