PDA

View Full Version : Legg lake Bendo!!!!!

BENDO
01-13-2009, 09:14 PM
Whats up FNNers. Went back to LEGG LAKE for some bass action and to see any drama that goes on... (its far the best dramatic park in L.A.:Angry: ) any ways, went to the lake on SUN. and it was the best YO! 1st. of, started to walk the park SEEN a lot of :Envious: taking bass... Were are the LAGG LAKE patrol officer, when you need them ( U know who you are lol,) and yes! just like anybody would do, I got mad :Evil: ..... But never the less I did good. The lake was on fire!!! all I was doing was Drop shot'n. Was only fishing for a SHORT while. The lake is still ALLgood..... Here are some pics,... enjoy!!!!!

Seng90806
01-13-2009, 09:21 PM
those are some healthy looking bass getting ready for spawn season :LOL:

studlyfisherman
01-13-2009, 09:28 PM
wow nice job

a biley
01-13-2009, 10:18 PM
i might go out there tomorrow for the first time! don't worry i C&R lol maybe someone wants to meet

Senor Rambone
01-13-2009, 11:56 PM
good job man. I hate to see people take bass. Isn't there any trout for them to take.

Ifishtoolittle
01-14-2009, 01:08 AM
Nice trio of Bass Bendo! I just hope the poachers don't get them.

sesgia
01-14-2009, 02:09 AM
congrads on your LMB

smokinflies
01-14-2009, 07:56 AM
Uh Oh, now you done it!!!

Thanks for leaving them in the lake.

HBJapo
01-14-2009, 08:41 AM
Niiiiiiiiice feeeeesh!

Japo :Envious:

chivo
01-14-2009, 09:19 AM
wasn't really sure if legg still had catchable bass in it. great report.

a biley
01-14-2009, 01:31 PM
made my first trip there and bumped into a cool "leggular" with a pitbull, gave us pointers and told us about the poachers, which were out there also. man sucks how some people can destroy a nice fishery like that.

didn't catch though, walked the whole lake... i like the place! maybe i'll be a "leggular"

jbassc
01-14-2009, 01:42 PM
Whats up FNNers. Went back to LEGG LAKE for some bass action and to see any drama that goes on... (its far the best dramatic park in L.A.:Angry: ) any ways, went to the lake on SUN. and it was the best YO! 1st. of, started to walk the park SEEN a lot of :Envious: taking bass... Were are the LAGG LAKE patrol officer, when you need them ( U know who you are lol,) and yes! just like anybody would do, I got mad :Evil: ..... But never the less I did good. The lake was on fire!!! all I was doing was Drop shot'n. Was only fishing for a SHORT while. The lake is still ALLgood..... Here are some pics,... enjoy!!!!!

Dam (BENDO) you need to give me a few tips,your the only guy i seen catch so many bass in one day since 1 or 2 years ago.oh by the way i want to book a trip with your uncle to lake el salto in zacatecas,mexico before the spring time.

jbassc
01-14-2009, 01:46 PM
made my first trip there and bumped into a cool "leggular" with a pitbull, gave us pointers and told us about the poachers, which were out there also. man sucks how some people can destroy a nice fishery like that.

didn't catch though, walked the whole lake... i like the place! maybe i'll be a "leggular"

I see you met paul and patches the dog.

Vman
01-14-2009, 02:15 PM
WTG Bendo. It's good to see that a true fisherman can still enjoy catching bass out of Legg. About them poachers? What would Tony Soprano do ?

Bird dog
01-14-2009, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the heads up!

shy_boxer
01-14-2009, 07:53 PM
Bendo....dayam...you got skills bro. I was there a couple days ago for a few hours and got the stripe. I haven't caught a bass since November. I need to take a bass class. (depressing)

Abiley...you met one of the OG Leggulars. That dude caught more bass out of Legg lake than anyone I know. I think he told me he fished that lake for over 20 years.

Wazzup JBassc "Carlos" Let's go hit up the Goon in spring.

qaze0
01-14-2009, 08:49 PM
Spring bass pics bendo ? never the less nice bass bro.

jbassc
01-14-2009, 09:04 PM
Bendo....dayam...you got skills bro. I was there a couple days ago for a few hours and got the stripe. I haven't caught a bass since November. I need to take a bass class. (depressing)

Abiley...you met one of the OG Leggulars. That dude caught more bass out of Legg lake than anyone I know. I think he told me he fished that lake for over 20 years.

Wazzup JBassc "Carlos" Let's go hit up the Goon in spring.

Now i dont now about that shy him catching more bass than anyone a legg lake.Thats a hard one to figure out,theres alot of us who catch alot of big bass me included,goon hell yeah.

jbassc
01-14-2009, 09:07 PM
Spring bass pics bendo ? never the less nice bass bro.

What do you mean spring time fish are you saying those pictures are from last year?

smokinflies
01-15-2009, 07:54 AM
What do you mean spring time fish are you saying those pictures are from last year?

Uh oh, someone just got busted. It seemed too good to be true. J/K

PureAle
01-15-2009, 09:57 AM
way to go man. good thing you practice c & r.

PureAle

KEL40
01-15-2009, 10:54 AM
Good job with the bass Bendo!! It's good to see bass being caught and released by sportsmen like you. Legg lake used to be really good lake to catch bass back in the day!! It okay at best. Patience and skill goes a loong way. That's with anything in life!! Dropshotting worms got the job done!! Great report!!