PDA

View Full Version : Nice and Stupid Question

wowitsayellow
01-13-2009, 08:55 PM
Do people float tube at night, is it allowed at SARL? =D

Redside
01-13-2009, 11:12 PM
I don't know if it is allowed or not, but it does sound like an adventure. I don't remember seeing boats at night either. Boats and float tubes in the water together at night might be a bad combo. If it is allowed and you try it, let us know how it goes.

BIGRED KILLA
01-13-2009, 11:20 PM
If you go out at night put a glow stick in a water bottle put one in the front and one in the back.Go slow at night you don't want run or go into those tuna pens.=)

Bigred

Git R Done
01-14-2009, 04:19 AM
I believe you can...Im not sure If you can tube the 24hr. Call the tackle shop 714-632-7830.

fishndrinknsmokin
01-14-2009, 07:03 AM
Tubes and/or boats are allowed at night. Not many people do either but it is allowed.

socalrippin
01-14-2009, 08:27 AM
your also aloud to drink on the water.... some tubers gonna get chopped up by a prop!!! i would rig up a whip with a glowstick or ten attached to the top. you know like on the dirt bikes and sand rails in glamis.

BingJr
01-14-2009, 07:36 PM
One glow stick tied to every beer. Once it is empy float the glowing empy around your tube. It will for one alert others to your presence, 2ndly everyone can see how many badges of honor you have earned! I buy my bags of glow sticks at Party City.

Beers come in packs of 12, Glow Sticks in bags of 10.

You will need 5 12 packs of beer and 6 bags of glow sticks to have an even number. I just thought I would do the math for you in advance. I know this is always important to have even numbers!

E.A.R.G.
01-14-2009, 09:53 PM
One glow stick tied to every beer. Once it is empy float the glowing empy around your tube. It will for one alert others to your presence, 2ndly everyone can see how many badges of honor you have earned! I buy my bags of glow sticks at Party City.

Beers come in packs of 12, Glow Sticks in bags of 10.

You will need 5 12 packs of beer and 6 bags of glow sticks to have an even number. I just thought I would do the math for you in advance. I know this is always important to have even numbers!

HA genius!!

BanginBob
01-21-2009, 09:17 PM
BB on the wire;

Fished in a tube once near dark at LNG, not the best thing to do even with a glow stick; Can't see a darn thing out there and you wonder if davy jones will rise from the depths of the lake and pull you down to davy jones locker! arrrrgggg! If it isn't davy jones, it maybe the fool in the boat doing 30mph who chop chop you like sushi!

Stick to shore at night, its hard enough chasing the lloyds on ground let alone in a tube!