PDA

View Full Version : Aftershock.......

spooky007
01-13-2009, 03:33 PM
Something must have happend after that quake!!! The fish got skinny!!!!:) While others contemplate the lunar phase, wind pattern, BP and effects of earthquakes on fishing, I just go and catch'em!! All that stuff is helpfull if you're trying to make a living; I'm not so I don't bother with it!!!
The I'm Bored pose!!
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s192/spooky007/Fishing/DSCN0502.jpg
Skinny minny!!! Missed a few meals!!
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s192/spooky007/Fishing/DSCN0503.jpg

Al

JSAUCE818
01-13-2009, 03:36 PM
homie, your nuts....you killing em bra....good job...

boojoo
01-13-2009, 04:08 PM
Nice. Hey way to keep slaying those stripey's. Keep up the good catching!!! What did you get them on?? I'm going to have to make a trip up to the duct sometime in the near future. Any good areas to hit it up in the Palmdale area. I have a buddy that lives there and i'm going up there at the end of the month for the FNF trout opener. I may have to take some striper gear. What set up do you have pictured here. Thanks for the help.

BooJoo

gletemfeelsteelgary
01-13-2009, 04:16 PM
keel them mothas...nice work.....let 'em know your there and mean business.....

mighty fine work..

Salute !
Gary

spooky007
01-13-2009, 04:28 PM
Nice. Hey way to keep slaying those stripey's. Keep up the good catching!!! What did you get them on?? I'm going to have to make a trip up to the duct sometime in the near future. Any good areas to hit it up in the Palmdale area. I have a buddy that lives there and i'm going up there at the end of the month for the FNF trout opener. I may have to take some striper gear. What set up do you have pictured here. Thanks for the help.

BooJoo

I'm no subject matter expert fishing the palmdale area but I hear Sierra Hwy and Ave S is a great spot. Set-up is a 7'6" Shimano Teramar medium power fast action with an Abu Revo Inshore. I use 12lb Tripple Fish camo for line.

keel them mothas...nice work.....let 'em know your there and mean business.....

mighty fine work..

Salute !
Gary
LOL!! I don't keep them very often and these need some incubation time!! No meat on these suckas!!

Al

nismotech91
01-13-2009, 04:32 PM
Yayah! Give the stripers a chance! Nice job.

Hitts0n
01-13-2009, 04:49 PM
Look good to me folks! Congrats!:LOL:

yolo
01-13-2009, 04:51 PM
Those look '07 style skinny. I bet the shad are dying off or these guys just couldn't get a decent meal lately, lol. The past couple of months have been fairly plump up until now. Maybe the plump ones are down this side of the pumping plant? No more analyzing for me. Way to catch no matter what the conditions.

PureAle
01-13-2009, 05:23 PM
nice catch man. im still waiting for my first striper :Neutral:

spooky007
01-13-2009, 06:08 PM
Yayah! Give the stripers a chance! Nice job.

Somebody has to catch them.

Those look '07 style skinny. I bet the shad are dying off or these guys just couldn't get a decent meal lately, lol. The past couple of months have been fairly plump up until now. Maybe the plump ones are down this side of the pumping plant? No more analyzing for me. Way to catch no matter what the conditions.
That's the skinniest I've seen them. There was a ton of bait durring the summer and late fall so not sure why they've been so skinny!! Deffinatelly not near the size in AV!!

Al