PDA

View Full Version : NPH skiff tomorrow morning

candyman
01-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Hey I am renting a skiff with a few friends tomorrow in nph. I know they don't have the bait barge at the time of year, so I was wondering what tips you guys have. Any certain location or baits should I use. Any info would be great thanks

phyl

sesgia
01-12-2009, 10:02 PM
if there is no bait they will give you a 1lb bag of squid. in the morrnign troll some krac or kastmaster

ghetto dad
01-12-2009, 10:21 PM
if there is no bait they will give you a 1lb bag of squid. in the morrnign troll some krac or kastmaster

:ROFL::ROFL:Hit up Hesbros or flyingboy...they are the NPH gurus.....

GD

candyman
01-13-2009, 02:37 AM

GD

Thanks for the heads up I will for sure pm them, too bad I think we might postpone this trip and save money for the vine sat, but I will be fishing the docks if anyone wants to join.

flyngby
01-13-2009, 08:17 PM
PM to me from Candyman!!!

Hi,

I was told that you were the nph guru . I was wondering if you could lead me in the right direction. My buddies and I planned on skiff fishing tues morning but decided to postpone it. Without the bait barge there, what baits and rigs would you recommend? Any specific locations to target halibuts? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

GD

You maxed out my PM inbox by all the Lurkers!!!! :Angry: Joking :ROFL:

Thank god you spell my screen name wrong!!!!!!!

flyingboy is probably wondering how he got in on all this!!!!!:ROFL:

Steve (flyngby)

[QUOTE=candyman;294113]Thanks for the heads up I will for sure pm them, too bad I think we might postpone this trip and save money for the vine sat, but I will be fishing the docks if anyone wants to join.

If you are going to the Event at the Vine on Sat hit me up then as I dont feel like writing a book right now!!!!!

Steve

HESBROS
01-16-2009, 07:35 PM
Oh C'mon Steve, write a book, tell the WWW our spots and techniques. DOnt forget about the "Special Baits" we use, you know which one comes in a jar, they are red and sweet.

ghetto dad
01-16-2009, 07:41 PM
Sorry steve....did i at least spell "guru" correct???

GD