PDA

View Full Version : God and My Hero Troutman65

Mondo21
01-12-2009, 08:16 PM
TRUE STORY... For any of you that believe in God.

I spoke to DirtyGirl on Friday and she asked me if I was still coming to the Vine on Sunday. She explain it is suppose to be very windy. She said I spoke to Patrick and he said give him a call on Saturday. Called Patrick on Saturday and he said "yes it's windy,but there is one section that's on "FIRE!!!" I'm not telling because then it will be as bad as "Trout Island" He said come on down and I will show you the spot! TM65 was all excited! He said call me at 5am on Sunday.
Left home at 3:20am,on my way to Irvine. 5 freeway had a detour. Anyone that knows me well, I don't know east from west,nor north to south. Now I'm in trouble!!!:Shocked:
There were signs on the street saying detours. I have no idea where I'm at! :Evil::Twisted::Sad: Basically I ended up in a circle. I was back to square one. I said out loud " LORD I NEED YOUR HELP"So I went further down the street and saw the 91 west, GOOD! :Big Grin: went down 91 west, I said I'm not familar with these surroundings. I thought about Patrick,but he told me to call him at 5 am and it was only after 4am. About 10 minutes after going in a circle... My cell phone rings... The person says... Hey Cindy! It was Patrick!!! I said Patrick I'm on the 91 west,he said no exit and go back to the 91,but east.
Thanks to Patrick, I made it to the Vine and was the 4th. or 5th. in line. Thank You Patrick!!! :Big Smile: Cindy
Now on with the fishing...Part 2 on the next Thread.

DCCTrouserTrout
01-12-2009, 08:29 PM
Yup, he is a good guy.

E.A.R.G.
01-12-2009, 09:29 PM
ahhhh ahhhhh what happens next?!?!?

Rooster
01-12-2009, 09:56 PM
Great read there Cindy, Thx for sharing it. Patick always seems to amaze me and this is just more proof of what a great freind and employee he actually is. We all are blessed to know him.

Captain Boracho
01-13-2009, 01:07 AM
Very coool bro!!!!!

shy_boxer
01-13-2009, 01:12 AM
Patrick has a heart of gold. Very cool brotha from another motha...

BIGRED KILLA
01-13-2009, 01:14 AM
Very cool i am like you idk east from west,nor north to south.I got a gps for x mas the best thing ever but i stll get lost some times lol..good job on the save Patrick.

Bigred

Mondo21
01-13-2009, 06:33 AM
Very cool i am like you idk east from west,nor north to south.I got a gps for x mas the best thing ever but i stll get lost some times lol..good job on the save Patrick.

Bigred

My 1st. GPS, got stolen out of my car along with other things.:Evil:
2nd one,sitting in the drawer,can't find the car charger.
A person like me, I need all the help I can get. :Shocked: Cindy

Troutman65
01-13-2009, 09:20 AM
Cindy, I am glad I was there to help you get going in the right direction. Funny how God uses us as vessels .:Cool: See you at the lake soon.

fishbone
01-13-2009, 12:03 PM
patrick your my hero!!!

Ladyfish
01-13-2009, 02:37 PM
Thank you for sharing Cindy! In today's world there are so many mean people and discouraging things that we need all the encouragement we can get. This just proves that there are still many great people in the world. FNN seems to attract most of them!! I am glad that you made it to the Vine!! I hope to see you this Saturday for the Vine in 09 event! Patrick you are truly a blessing to all of us! :Smile:

Granny Fish
01-13-2009, 08:42 PM
I believe... and agree Patrick is the greatest, he has a heart of gold. :UDaMan:

troutdog
01-13-2009, 10:41 PM
Cindy, I am glad I was there to help you get going in the right direction. Funny how God uses us as vessels .:Cool: See you at the lake soon.

Noah had his ark....Mondo21 had the "SS TM65" :Wink:

TD

Mondo21
01-14-2009, 07:31 AM

Bigred

For the longest time, I thought it would be a lot of women w/that problem of directions. But I've learn later in life that men too have that problem. I've had friends try over and over to teach me,it just won't sink in.:ROFL: