PDA

View Full Version : Bv Giveth, Bv Taketh Away 1-11

I Rocha
01-11-2009, 04:21 PM
Bought my pops a new pole and license for xmas, finally had time to break in his gifts so we hit Buena Vista.

Got there around 5:30 a.m., maybe the tenth car in line. Cold and foggy morning, lines wet by around 6:45. It warmed up around 10 a.m. and ending up being a nice, sunny day.

Had a pretty good bite all day, landing 6 and farming two. All caught on either crawlers and garlic sauce or cheese gulp (with gulp bits lol))/green power bait.

My pops was able to break in his new pole on a really nice trout, maybe 7- 9 lbs. It was the biggest trout he's caught and he was so proud!

But alas, his happiness was short lived. As he went to pull the stringer for a nice parting shot before we left, the fat trout bent the hook on the stringer, plopped into the water and slowly swam away into the BV depths.

:Sad:

He wasn't too mad though cause he doesn't eat fish-he just wanted a picture so he can brag. My little bro and I witnessed the fish, so at least for us it won't be a fish tale.

Check the photo. In the middle of the stringer you will see the clip that bent. The one that got away.

http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n384/isaacrocha7/P1010120.jpg

Skaguy04
01-11-2009, 04:27 PM
Nice fish dude...

I was on the other end.

trail blazer
01-11-2009, 04:32 PM
Nice trout
Sorry bought the lost HOG!!

I Rocha
01-11-2009, 05:12 PM
trout that big shouldn't be caught- they are too big for your stringer!

Skaguy, did you use a wheelbarrow to haul that thing out of the lake?! Monster trout man!

PSA****

The cops were rollin at BV. I must have seen 3 cars pulled over in the 5 hours I was there. Watch that *****!

Skaguy04
01-11-2009, 05:15 PM
trout that big shouldn't be caught- they are too big for your stringer!

Skaguy, did you use a wheelbarrow to haul that thing out of the lake?! Monster trout man!

PSA****

The cops were rollin at BV. I must have seen 3 cars pulled over in the 5 hours I was there. Watch that *****!

I had monkey haul the fish away! lol

I saw that too... They had to meet thier ticket quota! Bako knows about that LMAO!

Lechuga
01-12-2009, 10:12 AM
Looks like a good day fishing, Oh and I also wanted to say DOH!:Angry: