PDA

View Full Version : Puddingstone 1/10

pasadenafishin
01-11-2009, 04:09 PM
Got to puddingstone at around 11 today and decided to fish sailboat cove. On the very first cast I farm a small trout on a perch color 1/6 tommy b. After about 3 casts my friend shouts, " I think i got one, oh wait i lost it" then i look into the water and I see the little trout that he just farmed swim away LOL. Well long story short I fished for 3 hours and I could not get a single bite on the Powerbait, NOT 1!!!! But i ended up with one little, full tailed trout that I caught on a blue with yellow and red dot Thommas bouyant. But the people next to my left caught like 6 trout. So there are still trout left out there so go get them!!
Water color = Pea soup
Line = 2 lbs test
Lure= Thommas B and powerbait
Fish count = 1 caught and a ton farmed

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii107/jakezelek/Puddtrout.jpg

Released to fight another day, ( or just to be eaten by a bass)
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii107/jakezelek/puddtroutrelease.jpg

lizzay
01-11-2009, 04:15 PM
Awesome reward for keeping up the hard work dude. Great report and BTW, I've been meaning to ask about your avatar, did you catch that dodo from shore??? it looks like it from here. Nice work on the no skunk.

pasadenafishin
01-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Awesome reward for keeping up the hard work dude. Great report and BTW, I've been meaning to ask about your avatar, did you catch that dodo from shore??? it looks like it from here. Nice work on the no skunk.

Thanks, No that 55 lbs Mahi Mahi was caught in the Bahamas while trolling on a boat. We were only able to fish for 1 hour and we ended up with 8 Mahi Mahi

smokinflies
01-11-2009, 05:38 PM
Good job out there.

snag
01-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Nice report!

I have to agree with you on the pea soup, looks like an algae bloom is underway. I noticed this last week at Sailboat cove and it’s also heavy at north shore. This place is tough enough, and may get worse before it gets better.

Hope it doesn't end up like Laguna Niguel Lake did last July..Aug..Sept etc...

Tight lines to you

Dan_the_Man
01-11-2009, 11:20 PM
Great Fishworx tiger. You keep slayin em and cheerin on USC, then the glory fish will come.

Tight Lines, Sweet Spots & Keepin It Reel
Dan_the_Man

Senor Rambone
01-12-2009, 12:09 AM
wtg lil man. Thats a challenging spot and you managed to avoid the skunk. NICE

PUDD MASTER BAITER
01-12-2009, 07:44 AM
I must have just missed you .i left around 11am. I coulnt even get a dam carp.