PDA

View Full Version : Prado lake

bigblue
01-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Going 2 prado lake in ontario 2morrow. First time going 2 that lake any information would be appreciated (what kind of fish, hot spots etc.) thanks!

lilmystery246
01-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Going 2 prado lake in ontario 2morrow. First time going 2 that lake any information would be appreciated (what kind of fish, hot spots etc.) thanks!
You mean prado in chino rite? Well i just went today and it was slow compared to othere days. I only got 2 trout. I do have a real good hot spot but i cant say it cus then it wwont be a hot spot.... good bait is powerbait enuff said

basscatcher
01-11-2009, 06:04 PM
You mean prado in chino rite? Well i just went today and it was slow compared to othere days. I only got 2 trout. I do have a real good hot spot but i cant say it cus then it wwont be a hot spot.... good bait is powerbait enuff said

why even mention it now people will be asking you where your spot is.

just some advice.

God Bless

basscatcher

That Dang Guy
01-11-2009, 07:36 PM
How was the wind out there today? I was out there saturday and it was nuts.

one_leg
01-11-2009, 08:14 PM
The shore is the best secret spot there, unless you are in a boat. Good luck.

lilmystery246
01-11-2009, 08:19 PM
How was the wind out there today? I was out there saturday and it was nuts.

it was crazy at times but calm mostly

smokinflies
01-11-2009, 08:30 PM

Hey, you can tell me your hot spot. I'm your FNN friend:Wink:.

J/K dude.

Senor Rambone
01-12-2009, 11:06 PM
i was there the past couple of days. Damn wind has kind of killed it . We still managed 3. It usually goes off but with this heat and the wind it has slowed compared to last week.