PDA

View Full Version : Need a bit of help.

old pudd fisher
01-10-2009, 06:41 PM
I'am going to buy my first LMB setup for shore and pier fishing,I'am not new to fishing but just need a little help on a rig to get,I will mainly be fishing the pudd or lake perris the spring and summer for the bass, I would like not to spend much over $200 bucks. Thanks if you could give some info.:Big Grin:

pasadenafishin
01-10-2009, 06:44 PM
bait cast or spinning?

old pudd fisher
01-10-2009, 07:19 PM
bait cast or spinning?

I can do both,but it's shore fishing I don't have a boat and use plastic worms alot and some lures,Just a bit new to bassin.:Neutral:

Dan_the_Man
01-11-2009, 11:41 PM
Hey Pudd?... There are a few variations to what your lookin for.. Even if you just dropped into Bass Pro Shop off the 15 fwy just south of the 210 fwy, They will honestly set you up with what you need close if not way under your price.

Just a thought brother.
Dan_the_Man

PUDD MASTER BAITER
01-12-2009, 07:13 AM
Whats shaking brother. Get something virsitle.the drop shot is the most productive way to go. I would recommend a 15oo shimano spinning reel. Id go with the sedona $49.00 ,or the nest one up sahara$59.00. Id buy the claris in a 7'- 6lb to 10lb fast or extra fast action.loaded up with 6lb to 8lb floro ,or 12lb rated 4lb dia crystal fire line braid. You should be able to drop shot,texas,sinko ,carolina,or use a jerk bait. This should cover your needs, and have some money left over. The shimano life time warrenties kick butt. See you out there some time.god bless....mike the pmb.....

a biley
01-12-2009, 09:03 AM
Spinning yeah the sedona is good! i have the 1500 i use for trout and bass. the new ones are $59 though but are much better for just the $10 increase.

Go with the sedona or sahara, i have both older models, and a crucial, and you'll hit that $200 mark! clarus is good too but the crucial will be more sensitive!

I might go there wednesday, PM me your # i'll bring my gear, let you cast them see how you like it before you make a purchase! i bet when you cast the cumara/chronarch setup you'll cough up the $400 for it!

old pudd fisher
01-12-2009, 08:29 PM
Spinning yeah the sedona is good! i have the 1500 i use for trout and bass. the new ones are $59 though but are much better for just the $10 increase.

Go with the sedona or sahara, i have both older models, and a crucial, and you'll hit that $200 mark! clarus is good too but the crucial will be more sensitive!

I might go there wednesday, PM me your # i'll bring my gear, let you cast them see how you like it before you make a purchase! i bet when you cast the cumara/chronarch setup you'll cough up the $400 for it!

Tryed to PM you:Smile: