PDA

View Full Version : Please Help/Need Pudd Assistance

smokinflies
01-10-2009, 03:15 PM
I'm planning to head out to the Pudd tomorrow with my bro-n-law, and his boss from out of town. His boss is a bass man from AZ and want to the some fishing around the area, so we decided the Pudd.
Anyways to make this short, I just wanted to know what spots are good to fish of bass on the lake right now. We're not trying to invade on anyone's secret spots. We just just want his boss to have a good time tomorrow and maybe take some stories and pics back to AZ with him. Any suggestions? Any tips would be a great help(pm me if you can). Thanks.

Most likely I'll be flying for trout, though.

Oh yeah, are there boat rentals on the lake? If yes, how much.

P.S. I know this is a short notice (I just found out right now, and he just found out he boss purchased his license and some gear), but would anyone like to join us? Will be there at 6am( most likely at the boat launch first).

BassFreak
01-10-2009, 03:54 PM
There are no boat rentals at the Pudd. and dont take this the wrong way, but if you want to put your boss on some fish, maybe you should head to a different lake. Pudd can be hit and miss especially if youre not familiar with it. If youre set out to go to the Pudd, try having one of the regulars on here to come along and perhaps show you around.

Good luck,.

smokinflies
01-10-2009, 04:06 PM
There are no boat rentals at the Pudd. and dont take this the wrong way, but if you want to put your boss on some fish, maybe you should head to a different lake. Pudd can be hit and miss especially if youre not familiar with it. If youre set out to go to the Pudd, try having one of the regulars on here to come along and perhaps show you around.

Good luck,.

My bro-n-law's boss is staying at San Dimas for a few days, so we thought pudd would be good. As for me, I'm just going for the trout. Who know's we all just might go after trout, unless someone wants to join us and so us the ropes.

Thanks for you're input.

Hate2Fish
01-10-2009, 04:13 PM
Why not scoot down the I-15 to Corona Pay Lake

HEMAN
01-10-2009, 04:21 PM
since he's from out of town. i would say shoot for DVL or Perris (i believe there is a tournament there sunday though) for the bassin, although the winds may be a factor this weekend for a lot of the lakes...

fyi... pudd has been very tough as of late...

smokinflies
01-10-2009, 05:39 PM
Why not scoot down the I-15 to Corona Pay Lake

Corona is a little far. I was thinking maybe we should hit Prado instead of pudd. I don't know, I'm just going along for the ride.

Thanks for the idea.

Hate2Fish
01-10-2009, 05:57 PM
I used to fish just to the left of the snack bar using Crappie John Finger Jigs.