PDA

View Full Version : What? No Legg Reports For Today.

smokinflies
01-09-2009, 06:27 PM
No one caught anything at Legg Lake today?:Sad:

sesgia
01-09-2009, 09:07 PM

OMG went to the lake this morning to try my new lure as soon. i park my car i saw shoulder to shoulder fishing. OMG so many people there and i decide to go and come back latter. when i went back latter around 3 more people were there as i got out of my car. one guy went to his car to put the fish away OMG a 5gal bucket 3/4 way full load it with trout. i told the guy you can only keep 5 trout a day. the guy said (my friends gave it to me) and he walk away i got so mad:Angry:

sesgia
01-10-2009, 02:56 AM

i think there too shy to say something :ROFL:

pasadenafishin
01-10-2009, 02:09 PM
but honestly is anyone catching any thing at legg since the day of the stock? i was thinking of going tomorrow

smokinflies
01-10-2009, 03:22 PM
but honestly is anyone catching any thing at legg since the day of the stock? i was thinking of going tomorrow

The Cormorants were catching them (trouts) today. :Angry::Crying:

pasadenafishin
01-10-2009, 05:42 PM
Are there any trout left?

viking172
01-10-2009, 06:41 PM
OMG went to the lake this morning to try my new lure as soon. i park my car i saw shoulder to shoulder fishing. OMG so many people there and i decide to go and come back latter. when i went back latter around 3 more people were there as i got out of my car. one guy went to his car to put the fish away OMG a 5gal bucket 3/4 way full load it with trout. i told the guy you can only keep 5 trout a day. the guy said (my friends gave it to me) and he walk away i got so mad:Angry:

Call the Dfg on those MOFO's I think it is like 1-888-DFG-CALTIP.. They will be there.