PDA

View Full Version : Mouseketeer Dies of Lung Cancer.

Troutman65
01-09-2009, 05:06 PM
Orignal Mouseketeer Cheryl Holdridge died at age 64 after a 2 year battle w/ Lung Cancer. She played Wally's girlfrind on " Leave it to Beaver ", Rolls on " Bewitched " and the " Dick Van Dyke Show "

The Micky Mouse Show first Aired in 1955. Cheryl joined the second season in 1956

Troutman65
01-09-2009, 05:12 PM
I am sure many remember the Mouseketeer Song. Trollmiester surly remembers:!!!:

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

one_leg
01-09-2009, 05:20 PM
Patrick, aren't you glad you quit smoking?

Troutman65
01-09-2009, 05:29 PM
Patrick, aren't you glad you quit smoking?

UMMM.:Rolls Eyes: I quit smoking for 7 days and started smoking again. I was going to quit again on New Years , But :Rolls Eyes::Sad:

Troutman65
01-10-2009, 07:28 PM
I guess I am really old to remember the Micky Mouse Club TV show. I saw them in reruns, because I was born in 65. Someone must be old enough to remember this person and show?

troutdog
01-10-2009, 08:17 PM
TM considering you are the "official obituary searcher" here on FNN, I have to voice my opinion and say you are falling down on the job. With all due respect to Mouseketeer Cheryl Holdridge I appreciate being informed of her untimely death, but at the same time this IS a fishing forum and you did not mention two icons in the sport fishing industry recently passing away...should this blatant disregard occur in the future your title as "official FNN obituary searcher" will be reviewed by the powers that be :Wink:

December 28th Dick Helgren pased away from injuries sustained in an auto accident 18 days prior.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/outposts/passings/index.html

December 29th Carl Newell passed died of pneumonia in a convalescent hospital....the only links I found were from other forums so I did not post them.

This one goes out to Cheryl Holdrdge(TM since you are on dail up it is the Mickey Mouse song sung in Full Metal Jacket :Wink:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmILOL55xP0&feature=related

TD

Troutman65
01-10-2009, 08:27 PM
I own Full Metal Jacket the movie on DVD .

Troutman65
01-10-2009, 08:28 PM
Quote from TD : TM considering you are the "official obituary searcher" here on FNN, I have to voice my opinion and say you are falling down on the job. With all due respect to Mouseketeer Cheryl Holdridge I appreciate being informed of her untimely death, but at the same time this IS a fishing forum and you did not mention two icons in the sport fishing industry recently passing away...should this blatant disregard occur in the future your title as "official FNN obituary searcher" will be reviewed by the powers that be :Wink:

Your killing me Larry !!~!!

troutdog
01-10-2009, 08:31 PM
DVD or VHS? :Wink:

I just bought The Thin Red Line....still gotta add Full Metal Jacket to the collection. I think "We Were Soldiers" with Mel Gibson is worth adding as well.

TD

Troutman65
01-10-2009, 09:13 PM
DVD or VHS? :Wink:

I just bought The Thin Red Line....still gotta add Full Metal Jacket to the collection. I think "We Were Soldiers" with Mel Gibson is worth adding as well.

TD

DVD TD. I also own " We Were Soldiers " too !! GREAT MOVIE TO HONOR OUR TROOPS THAT FOUGHT IN THAT BATTLE !!

troutdog
01-10-2009, 09:31 PM
Sounds like we have similar taste in war flicks...

TD

one_leg
01-10-2009, 09:36 PM
Nobody walks out into a forest fire to inhale a lungfull of smoke. Why toke on a cig and do the same thing?

Nessie Hunter
01-11-2009, 07:35 AM
R.I.P. Cheryl............... :Crying:

One of my first loves (from afar).. Sure had a crush on her...
We were/are the same age and she was cute as a button...

Troutman65
01-11-2009, 08:42 PM
R.I.P. Cheryl............... :Crying:

One of my first loves (from afar).. Sure had a crush on her...
We were/are the same age and she was cute as a button...

Thanks for the post Frank.:Wink: