PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Angler Notebook

LunkerLover
01-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Anyone else get the following sent to their house???????????

(CHECK OUT THE PICS BELOW)

Call me a total tool, but I'm excited to report and send 'em in! Thanks, DFG, for the free fish identification booklet too!!

sonarbp
01-12-2009, 11:16 AM
Sounds very interesting!!!! How and where did you sign up to participate in this program? I would like to do this so any info would be great!!!

Thanks sonarbp

LunkerLover
01-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Sounds very interesting!!!! How and where did you sign up to participate in this program? I would like to do this so any info would be great!!!

Thanks sonarbp

SONAR: I'm pretty sure I was sent the folder as a result of some DFG dude interviewing me a few months ago after a Newport shore fishing day ... if you want ... call 888-714-9846 and ask to participate! pass the word along! DFG needs accurate fish counts to help battle overfishing!

--RYAN

sonarbp
01-13-2009, 07:06 AM
Thanks Ryan for the info....I will call and get in on this great program. I fish Newport alot and would like to help the DFG gather info on spotties in NPH.

Brian

LunkerLover
01-14-2009, 03:37 PM
Thanks Ryan for the info....I will call and get in on this great program. I fish Newport alot and would like to help the DFG gather info on spotties in NPH.

Brian

Brian: No prob ... you ever TUBE NPH? I do all the time and don't personally know too many others wo do ... it'd be nice to have another fellow angler to hit the spotties with!

one!
Ryan

Evilone
01-14-2009, 03:53 PM
SONAR: I'm pretty sure I was sent the folder as a result of some DFG dude interviewing me a few months ago after a Newport shore fishing day ... if you want ... call 888-714-9846 and ask to participate! pass the word along! DFG needs accurate fish counts to help battle overfishing!

--RYAN

And for the MLPA process to best evaluate the most favorable areas to close to all fishing...Hmmmmm,,,What do I want them to know. Hate to see them shut off the best areas to put the hurt to some SEA KITTENS ....LOL

sonarbp
01-15-2009, 07:07 AM
Brian: No prob ... you ever TUBE NPH? I do all the time and don't personally know too many others wo do ... it'd be nice to have another fellow angler to hit the spotties with!

one!
Ryan

Yeah NPH is where I tube. It has been several months sense my last trip but with the slow down at my work I now have a few extra days a week to fish. I know alot of tubers that fish NPH. Where do you like to launch from? I like 15th street to get access to the back side of Lido but I also have a few nice spots off of Balboa to launch.....real easy launch.

Give me a shout when you want to go and we can set something up. Ever tube NPH at night? I do this often in the warmer months.....thats when the big fish come out to play!!!

Later,
Brian