PDA

View Full Version : Apollo park

fishfinder
01-08-2009, 09:48 PM
any-one heard of how the fishing has been this week?
are they stocking as much as last year?

Striper Bill
01-08-2009, 10:26 PM
Couple of weeks ago I heard that there were still stragglers from the tournament. It was slow but still catching. I just read a post that said 1-7-09 that they stocked it with trout.

MarkyMark
01-08-2009, 10:50 PM
Look about 7 posts below yours:

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=27884

MM

tpfishnfool
01-10-2009, 05:15 AM
Getto Park ..........

WJC71
01-10-2009, 05:42 AM
Getto Park ..........
No doubt about that
Was out there yesterday and it was mess
There was people there pullin all these fish out, runnin out to there vehicles and coming back for more. I though I was at a government cheese giveaway. Anyways I CPR'd my limit on jigging a green power worm and quietly laughing my *** off when these idiots get sick from eating all that sh....t!

tpfishnfool
01-10-2009, 08:03 AM
No doubt about that
Was out there yesterday and it was mess
There was people there pullin all these fish out, runnin out to there vehicles and coming back for more. I though I was at a government cheese giveaway. Anyways I CPR'd my limit on jigging a green power worm and quietly laughing my *** off when these idiots get sick from eating all that sh....t!

Dude I was there too.. Zooed out .. Half the fools there didnt have a license and they were all in the one cove I like to call Loser landing. Is it just me or does that place attract the dregs of society? IMO, LOL. Saw the park PD but they wont inforce anything but tickets for drinking beer .

MarkyMark
01-10-2009, 09:59 AM
Yes, it is depressing..:Rolls Eyes:..but we have to deal with it...I always hear comments about the people, but hey never gave ME any problems (maybe I'm 'Getto' too?)

I value my Fin & Feather membership..can't wait for opening day!!

Losers Landing..is that the cove below the bathroom?

MM