PDA

View Full Version : New License Fees!!!!!!!!

flyngby
01-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Hi All,

I gladly pay for the license each year until this post!!!!!

Now that I do the Math you are all throwing out there I have to take another look at it in the future!!!!!!

I paid for my licenses last year!!

General $38.85
Salt $4.45
Lobster(2) $15.80 me and my son
______
Total $59.10

I caught and released well over 500 fish this year.

I kept only 1 legal of 10 Halibut that went just short of 18 lbs.
I kept all of my very legal 21 Lobsters!!!! Some to 7 lb. but we will go with the 2 lb average.

Halibut Market price? $10.99? x 18lb = $197.82
Ca Spiney Lobster ? $14.99 x 21(2 lb) = $629.58
______
$727.40
License fees $59.10
______
Looks like I came out well on the plus side + 668.30

Now that I did that math I am pissed as I should have taken that income and invested in a lifetime license and bought the accessories!!!:Angry:

Oh well there is next year!!!!!!!!!:Big Smile:

And if we employ 1 more Warden with the small increase in price it will be worth it.!!!!!!:Titanic:

So we might have to hold off on purchasing that nice new $3.00 reel we were all looking forward to and will have to hold of on getting now that the prices of the license went up!!!!!!!:Singing In Rain:

Good luck in 2009 all!!!!!!!!

Steve

My edit. All the numbers lined up nicely in the preview but don't in the post. I think you will all get it though!!!

Fisherman57
01-08-2009, 08:38 PM
WHAT?....... over 500 fish and only ONE makes it into Western Outdoor News? :Razz: LOL!

Just kiddin' Steve.... did you ever get the package I sent you?

Dana

flyngby
01-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Dana,

Yes it arrived yesterday and you beat me to it before I could Thank You!!!!!

Hopefully we will be blessed with today's T-Shirt weather for the 17th at Irvine and I will be sporting it proudly!!!!!!!!

Steve

PS. Hope things are going well in your tough times. I went through the same situation a year ago.

Fisherman57
01-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Thank you sir! I appreciate the thoughts!

Im looking forward to seeing you on the 17th.... we need to POW WOW with Wingnut and schedule a salt outing!

See ya soon!

Dana

(BTW...... you need to deduct $57.57 for the WON publicity....... hahahahahahahaha!)