PDA

View Full Version : Apollo park stocked 1/7

INDOANGLER2
01-08-2009, 02:13 PM
Toni Mr Jerkit called me from the lake, they just stocked it with a load of Calaveras Trout. They are killing them on the Jerkit lures. Look for Toni if you need some, he'll be there Saturday morning.

Cangler
01-08-2009, 02:23 PM
The cormorants will be very happy ...

one_leg
01-08-2009, 02:27 PM
Hey Archie, thanks for the heads-up. I need some more Jerkits. All of mine are torn up and worn out from letting other people use them the catch a bunch of trout. Those things were absolutely killing em out at Yucaipa about a month ago. What do they call the larger one with the flat top T-shaped tail? Is there a website where I can order some more?

INDOANGLER2
01-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Hey Archie, thanks for the heads-up. I need some more Jerkits. All of mine are torn up and worn out from letting other people use them the catch a bunch of trout. Those things were absolutely killing em out at Yucaipa about a month ago. What do they call the larger one with the flat top T-shaped tail? Is there a website where I can order some more?

Hi Allen - There is no website you have to order them from Toni, he does mail orders. His # is 661-615-5633

one_leg
01-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Hi Allen - There is no website you have to order them from Toni, he does mail orders. His # is 661-615-5633

Thanks Archie, I will give him a call.