PDA

View Full Version : Morning Session 1-7-09

Vision246
01-08-2009, 10:37 AM
Sorry for the late report guy's, Started fishing the east dam with no love then proceeded my way to walk towards the Marina when I saw this huge Boil in the center of the marina this thing was huge!!!! I was on top of the ramp and this thing had to be 30 feet wide. I dont know what it was but it scared the hell out of me. Who knows what it was, probably a big striper school or something. I walked to Striper point and tossed out a BBZ floater and got a massive boil but it didnt fully commit. Fished for another 2 hours for nada. Hope this helps.

Good fishing to all.

SoCalGuy7
01-08-2009, 11:25 AM
Sometimes seeing something like that makes your day!
It was slow out there. And not crowded at all for a Wed..

Tr1p0d
01-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Yes I was there also. It was slower then slow... Stripers did not cooperate.
Hey SoCal were in in the Last Chance Tackle?

skildfisher
01-08-2009, 06:33 PM
cough* cough thought u were sick!! hahahaha

Vision246
01-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Man Im sick as hell but my will to fish out did my will to stay in bed. Darn Striper boils, cant ever get one to commit. I need the KPN bait. If not I will go with the all white Norman DD22 through all the bait. Im desperate and need help from anyone. Its been a total of 14 weeks without a Stripey. I am destined to be be a bass fisherman forever.:Angry:

ZplugJunkie
01-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Didn't you catch a 16.55lber last week with you know who, on you know what? How'd your mom like those stripers i gave you? Good fishing with yah buddy. White DD22 Normans rock! Striper Special from the shore!

Vision246
01-08-2009, 10:24 PM
I think you have the wrong guy. I did see that guy who caught it and he is a damn good angler. I see him there quite often and he sticks LMB all the time. They call him underspin pro. He has all this crazy gear, Daiwa JDM reels and Steez rods. Good lookin gear and good lookin fish!! We all cant have it but we can all dream in this economy.

ZplugJunkie
01-08-2009, 10:44 PM
:ROFL: Next time i'll let you reel it in.:Secret::Wink: Hurry up and get better man.

Famous Quotes:

"Dude the rod just ripped out of my hand! Did you see that? OMG Again it just got ripped again! Oh I'm on! -Vision246"

"Stephen i just got blown up on. Oh Shieet i'm on, (sudden pause) Dammit it came off! Stephen look at my 2x's owners are is bent out! Dude i swear that was a 20 plus. On the ugly zplug! - Vision246"

"Now you know what a real bass feels like.haha.-Stephen"

Hahaha Good time dude...

No more leaving early this time Mr. Vision...

Ohsa

SoCalGuy7
01-08-2009, 10:56 PM
Yes I was there also. It was slower then slow... Stripers did not cooperate.
Hey SoCal were in in the Last Chance Tackle?

Yeah, I thought maybe that was you......