PDA

View Full Version : Lets hear your NFL playoff predictions

troutdog
01-08-2009, 01:21 AM
Down to the final 8 in the NFL, so who do you like to play another week?

Here are my picks-

Panthers v Cardinals- PANTHERS
I think this game is over by halftime, this will be the biggest upset of the weekend if Az wins....but that is not happening.

Gaints v Eagles- GIANTS
Philly is on a roll right now, but the G-Men have been in cruise control and getting healthy for this game...advantage G-Men and the 12th man.

Steelers v Chargers- STEELERS
I have flip flopped a couple times on this one...but I think the crowd waving little yellow hankies will be help the defense seal a close victory.

Ravens v Titans- RAVENS
Running game (check), QB that does not try to do too much (check), best defense in the NFL (check)....lets see if there are any miracles left in Music City.

TD

KaliDawgFan
01-08-2009, 06:57 AM
Dallas over New England in a tight one.

troutdog
01-08-2009, 09:08 AM
Dallas over New England in a tight one.

Football not futbol Kalidawg :LOL:

TD

Hitts0n
01-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Steelers vs Giants at end.....

fishermanwife
01-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Steelers vs Giants at end.....

Yeah and the Giants win.. :LOL: :Wink:

Seng90806
01-09-2009, 03:18 AM

Here are my picks-

I think this game is over by halftime, this will be the biggest upset of the weekend if Az wins....but that is not happening.

Gaints v Eagles- GIANTS
Philly is on a roll right now, but the G-Men have been in cruise control and getting healthy for this game...advantage G-Men and the 12th man.

I have flip flopped a couple times on this one...but I think the crowd waving little yellow hankies will be help the defense seal a close victory.

Ravens v Titans- RAVENS
Running game (check), QB that does not try to do too much (check), best defense in the NFL (check)....lets see if there are any miracles left in Music City.

TD

i agree with all your picks except for one and im thinking you already know which one im talking a bout :LOL:

crappiemike
01-09-2009, 10:16 AM

Here are my picks-

Gaints v Eagles- GIANTS

Ravens v Titans- RAVENS

TD

agree all the way,, lets see what happens,,

cm

Stormcrow
01-09-2009, 11:36 AM
panthers
eagles
chargers
titans

down to the final 8 in the nfl, so who do you like to play another week?

Here are my picks-

panthers v cardinals- panthers
i think this game is over by halftime, this will be the biggest upset of the weekend if az wins....but that is not happening.

gaints v eagles- giants
philly is on a roll right now, but the g-men have been in cruise control and getting healthy for this game...advantage g-men and the 12th man.

steelers v chargers- steelers
i have flip flopped a couple times on this one...but i think the crowd waving little yellow hankies will be help the defense seal a close victory.

ravens v titans- ravens
running game (check), qb that does not try to do too much (check), best defense in the nfl (check)....lets see if there are any miracles left in music city.

td

FISHSTIX
01-09-2009, 12:04 PM
panthers
eagles
chargers
titans

.....I second these pix :LOL:....money in the bank!

sweetfish
01-09-2009, 02:10 PM
Panthers
Eagles
Chargers
Ravens.

Chargers vs Panthers for the Super Bowl with the Bolts winning in the last 24 seconds this time.

Hitts0n
01-09-2009, 03:51 PM
The chargers will not make it all the way.I promise !

FISHNFOOL9
01-09-2009, 04:20 PM
Panthers

Chargers vs Panthers for the Super Bowl with the Bolts winning in the last 24 seconds this time.

Is this drug related:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

HBJapo
01-09-2009, 04:45 PM
I'm with Stormcrow....

Japo :Envious:

Hitts0n
01-10-2009, 09:54 AM
Good luck to everyones teams today!

troutdog
01-10-2009, 07:14 PM

Here are my picks-

Ravens v Titans- RAVENS

TD

Okay so I called the Ravens game right and I was "1/2" right on the Car/Az game in that I predicted the game would be over by halftime....just thought it would be Az taking the beating! Car is not dead yet but it does not look good being down by 20 the way Delhomme is playing, 4 of 9 for 31yds and 2 ints.....OUCH!

TD

troutdog
01-10-2009, 09:01 PM
5 ints and a fumble for Jake Delhomme as the Cards pound the Panthers to hand them their first home loss of the season :Shocked:

TD

fishermanwife
01-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Two amazing games today.. Lets see what tomorrow brings us.

jrockn
01-10-2009, 09:36 PM
Chargers!

All the way!

Go bolts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joe man
01-11-2009, 08:34 AM
I guessed wrong on Saturdays game between the Panthers and the Cardinals but the SB will be the Ravens vs. The Cards. Eagles will beat the Giants minus Plax. Banged up Ben will not make it through the game vs. the Ravens and the Eagles will not be able to Stop the AZ scoring machine.

Oz
01-11-2009, 12:39 PM
my prediction in the super bowl will be eagles vs ravens :Cool:

fishermanwife
01-11-2009, 05:25 PM
My predictions for the Superbowl will be the Eagles and the Steelers.. Steelers taking it all the way.

Rothlesburger did an amazing job today.. He completely shocked me :Shocked:
I second guessed his ability.. good game!! :Applause:

Hitts0n
01-11-2009, 07:27 PM
Philli at Pittsburgh Feb 1st !

troutdog
01-12-2009, 01:29 AM
Philli at Pittsburgh Feb 1st !

Hey Capt Tallboy....just fyi the Superbowl is in Tampa Bay this year, oh yeah and btw the Steelers are going down to the Ravens....yup, dats right I said it! :LOL:

Any combination of teams would make a great game at this point.

TD

Hitts0n
01-12-2009, 08:58 AM
Hey Capt Tallboy....just fyi the Superbowl is in Tampa Bay this year, oh yeah and btw the Steelers are going down to the Ravens....yup, dats right I said it! :LOL:

Any combination of teams would make a great game at this point.

TD

It can be at Irvine Lake the Steelers will still 0wn !