PDA

View Full Version : late report 1/3/09

phantom 34
01-07-2009, 04:49 PM
went to dvl on sat. fished all day it was slow overall but my buddy ended up with 2 nice lmb.lots of follows and some big boils in open water but didnt manage any.well i'll be out there this weekend to give it another shot.

snag
01-07-2009, 06:16 PM
Nice!!!!!!!!!

Just curious...is that a swim bait fish?

That's a pig you got there!

skildfisher
01-07-2009, 06:29 PM
haha.... lol at the first pic. Nice fish, but i must ask, how is it that you guys always manage green bass with no lined ones in the mix?

RamboBoy
01-07-2009, 06:33 PM
Nice report! That is what I am talking about lot of l.m.b are biting now in everywhere shores (east dam, saddle dam, and where ever shore)

phantom 34
01-07-2009, 06:39 PM
haha.... lol at the first pic. Nice fish, but i must ask, how is it that you guys always manage green bass with no lined ones in the mix?
believe me skild we've been targeting the lined ones but no love we'll keep at em though.maybe the next time we'll have a post with some lined ones.but if not the green bass will do :Big Grin:.

skildfisher
01-07-2009, 08:19 PM
believe me skild we've been targeting the lined ones but no love we'll keep at em though.maybe the next time we'll have a post with some lined ones.but if not the green bass will do :Big Grin:.

Cool. Funny we haven't bumped heads out there, but then again i'm there on weekdays mostly. anyhow have a good one and much luck on your stripe attempts, i'm good til at least next season with those :Twisted: