PDA

View Full Version : legg lake

sesgia
01-06-2009, 05:15 PM
a short report : hi up the lake around 2 fish all along the north lake. nothing
around 4 i cast out by the waterfall and i only got a bump no luck. well my first trip of the year and i got :Skunk: so far this year doesn't look too good for me :Rain:

smokinflies
01-06-2009, 05:19 PM
a short report : hi up the lake around 2 fish all along the north lake. nothing
around 4 i cast out by the waterfall and i only got a bump no luck. well my first trip of the year and i got :Skunk: so far this year doesn't look too good for me :Rain:

It's been really slow at the leggs:Sad:. What were you fishing for?

sesgia
01-06-2009, 05:24 PM
It's been really slow at the leggs:Sad:. What were you fishing for?

for some LMB with IKA and i only got a bump

fish4keep
01-06-2009, 05:32 PM
was the water turned on or off???

smokinflies
01-06-2009, 05:33 PM
was the water turned on or off???

P&R turns off the water?

jbassc
01-08-2009, 12:01 PM
[QUOTE=sesgia;290833]a short report : hi up the lake around 2 fish all along the north lake. nothing
around 4 i cast out by the waterfall and i only got a bump no luck. well my first trip of the year and i got :Skunk: so far this year doesn't look too good for me :Rain:[/QUOTE

SO YOU GOT SKUNKED HUH,WHAT ELSE IS NEW.

smokinflies
01-08-2009, 06:37 PM
[QUOTE=sesgia;290833]a short report : hi up the lake around 2 fish all along the north lake. nothing
around 4 i cast out by the waterfall and i only got a bump no luck. well my first trip of the year and i got :Skunk: so far this year doesn't look too good for me :Rain:[/QUOTE

SO YOU GOT SKUNKED HUH,WHAT ELSE IS NEW.

Ouch!!! That's gotta hurt. :ROFL:

Hey jbassc, I heard on one of the threads that you started up a collection to get "catch & release" signs posted up around the lake:Cool:. How's that going?

jbassc
01-08-2009, 08:13 PM
[QUOTE=jbassc;291749]

Ouch!!! That's gotta hurt. :ROFL:

Hey jbassc, I heard on one of the threads that you started up a collection to get "catch & release" signs posted up around the lake:Cool:. How's that going?

yup i did only about 40 dollars was collected and im still waiting for other leggulars to step up.The thing is that we should all get together, as you know everyone has there own little clicks at legg some of the guys who pitched in wanted there money back cause they said that signs aint gonna stop the poaching right now the only ones who pitched in is JERRYG,MEMO,ME,AND RAMON(AKA IKAS).Do you know arnold hes the older guy who carries a rod on a surf fishing holder on his back his always there for bass i gave him his money back cause he was complaining.

smokinflies
01-08-2009, 08:47 PM
[QUOTE=smokinflies;291970]

yup i did only about 40 dollars was collected and im still waiting for other leggulars to step up.The thing is that we should all get together, as you know everyone has there own little clicks at legg some of the guys who pitched in wanted there money back cause they said that signs aint gonna stop the poaching right now the only ones who pitched in is JERRYG,MEMO,ME,AND RAMON(AKA IKAS).Do you know arnold hes the older guy who carries a rod on a surf fishing holder on his back his always there for bass i gave him his money back cause he was complaining.

I met jerryg a few times and that's about it. I hang out with all the old timers at Legg Lake and always fish alone:Crying:.

I hate to say it,(don't take this the wrong way) but those guys might be right about the signs. There's already sign that say fishing license required and signs that say don't feed the animals, and nobody listens to them.

Anyways, it great to hear that you're trying to make a change at Legg Lake. I always hear people say that want to protect their fishing holes by promoting C&R but don't do crap about it. I give you props because at least your trying to make a difference.:Cool: Good luck with your mission.:UDaMan:

BTW have you talked Parks&Recs about the signs? They should be the ones paying for them. Or have you thought about starting a petition?

Little Bass Mike
01-09-2009, 12:47 PM
Carlos, I got 20 for you..

Sesgia, too bad for the skunk. That's what Legg will do to ya. If you're looking for a good bite, I heard El Dorado and Peck Pitt is going off right now.