PDA

View Full Version : City Dad vs. Sansou or "The Week After New-Year's is Allways Sooo Slow."

City Dad
01-06-2009, 04:18 PM
In case anyone hasn't heard, Sansou and I are now rivals. (see Desert Cat's thread, "Birth of a Nation"... err.. I mean "Death of a Nation")
City Dizzy is in Da Hizzy and I'm straight trippin'!

I know that Sansou is an atorney and is supposed to be all smart and stuff, but I have sleeves... long, trick-filled sleeves... and I'm not afraid to use 'em.

Oh, I can't wait to imagine the stunned expresion on Sansou's stunned, lawyer-y mug when he finds himself stunned to be at the business end of one of the stunning zingers for which I am known. (I'm working on a particularly lacerating jibe right now which will be perfect once I think of a word that ryhmes with "spatula!)

If I lived closer to San Diego I'd go over to his house with my custom-made kid-skin slapping gloves and begin this dule properly, as gentlemen do... but since the drive is kinda long this thread will have to suffice.

I'll get things started:

So, Sansou (if that's your real name) have you stopped beating your wife yet, hmmm? (oh, the diabolical simplicity of this trap makes me giddy!!!!!) Well, Sansou? We're waiting.

sansou
01-06-2009, 04:42 PM
Listen up you fly-tying pinko Commie liberal:

What did I tell you about sniffing Gink and posting on FNN???

Liteliner
01-06-2009, 05:07 PM
:ROFL::EyePop::ROFL::EyePop::ROFL:

BIGRED KILLA
01-07-2009, 01:41 AM
Looks like we have a Balboa lake challenge men vs men kids vs kids.Sansizzy vs Cityizzy

Bigred

City Dad
01-07-2009, 09:55 AM
Listen up you fly-tying pinko Commie liberal:

What did I tell you about sniffing Gink and posting on FNN???

Oh yeah? Why don't you go press your face in dough and make ambulance-chaser cookies?!?!?!

(That's right... that's how I blast... and they's mo' in da clip!)

sansou
01-07-2009, 10:16 AM
Oh yeah? Why don't you go press your face in dough and make ambulance-chaser cookies?!?!?!

(That's right... that's how I blast... and they's mo' in da clip!)

CityDad,

Point of Parlimentary Procedure: Under the Marquis of Queensbury Rules, one may not take more than 12 hours to post a witty reparte. One demerit for Tim.

Think about them apples while your tying your latest Balboa Lake Wonderbread imitator!

City Dad
01-07-2009, 10:53 AM
CityDad,

Point of Parlimentary Procedure: Under the Marquis of Queensbury Rules, one may not take more than 12 hours to post a witty reparte. One demerit for Tim.

Think about them apples while your tying your latest Balboa Lake Wonderbread imitator!

Oh, that's right... fall back on your precious "rules" and "French" I have no fear of you fancy pants-ery. I am a simple man, with simple thoughts and I speak the plain and simple truth and the plain and simple truth is you post snaps like a Frankophile sissy!!!

and for your information the Wonderbread Spinner is used in the LA river... any angler worth his salt knows you use a Barbeque Potato Chip Immitator or a Soiled Kleenex Bugger in Balboa.:Rolls Eyes:

DarkShadow
01-07-2009, 11:03 AM
http://members.arstechnica.com/x/freeman/homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.jpg

. . . . .

City Dad
01-07-2009, 12:53 PM
note the deafening silence here... the silence of a man reeling from a sound verbal thrashing...

sansou
01-07-2009, 01:02 PM
Holdon, I'm still choking on my baguette et saucisson....

Cangler
01-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Holdon, I'm still choking on my baguette et saucisson....

morceau de gâteau ?

sansou
01-07-2009, 03:21 PM
morceau de gâteau ?

Yes, that too, because I am accustomed to having tout le gâteau.....and eating it too!

FYI, don't mind City Dad right now. He's still fuming over me having sent him this for Christmas: (apparently good fashion sense does not abound in Van Nuys)

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk274/sansou/playinginthesnowdec262008029.jpg

one_leg
01-07-2009, 03:40 PM
The correct spelling is attorney.

And I think you meant to write the word "duel", am I correct?

Flatula would do nicely.

Flatula (fla' choo • la) n.
1. A made-up word with no meaning or relation to similar words.
2. A girl's name.

BIGRED KILLA
01-07-2009, 03:46 PM
Vous des ladys devez cesser de râler et tenir vos petites tiges vers le haut comme men.

Bigred

fishermanwife
01-07-2009, 04:32 PM
Yes, that too, because I am accustomed to having tout le gâteau.....and eating it too!

FYI, don't mind City Dad right now. He's still fuming over me having sent him this for Christmas: (apparently good fashion sense does not abound in Van Nuys)

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk274/sansou/playinginthesnowdec262008029.jpg

HEY WAIT A MINUTE :ROFL: That comforter looks familiar. :Wink:

GeordyBass
01-07-2009, 05:30 PM
I like where this is going?:Shocked:

sansou
01-07-2009, 05:40 PM
HEY WAIT A MINUTE :ROFL: That comforter looks familiar. :Wink:

Hey, for what its worth, I thought those kicks were nice!! Honestly!

smokinflies
01-07-2009, 06:01 PM

It's those damn shoes again!!! :Angry::Angry::Angry:

City Dad
01-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Vous des ladys devez cesser de râler et tenir vos petites tiges vers le haut comme men.

Bigred

Translation: I have a genuine French army rifle for sale which has never been fired and only dropped once.

BOO to tha YA to tha KA!!!

City Dad
01-07-2009, 06:19 PM

uh, Sansou, see that thing behind you? IT'S THE LINE!!! When you start insulting the uniform of the American Nurse... well, it's like that one hillbilly once said "You're walkin' on the fightin' side of me."

Get ready, Frenchy... a real rain is about to come...

one_leg
01-07-2009, 06:34 PM
uh, Sansou, see that thing behind you? IT'S THE LINE!!! When you start insulting the uniform of the American Nurse... well, it's like that one hillbilly once said "You're walkin' on the fightin' side of me."

Merle Haggard is not a hillbilly, he is an Okie.

saintarv
01-07-2009, 10:10 PM
Is this for real? Or they're just messing around. :Neutral:

lurk 182
01-07-2009, 10:30 PM
the latter, i believe.

olfishergal
01-07-2009, 11:31 PM

american nurses don't wear that chit anymore

troutdog
01-08-2009, 12:07 AM
Translation: I have a genuine French army rifle for sale which has never been fired and only dropped once.

BOO to tha YA to tha KA!!!

Now THAT is funny :ROFL:

TD

City Dad
01-08-2009, 09:24 AM
Merle Haggard is not a hillbilly, he is an Okie.

but, O_L

That was just in a moooovie
It won't happen to us I knooooow
It was all in a moooooovieeeee
Just a bad picture shoooooow....

City Dad
01-08-2009, 09:27 AM
american nurses don't wear that chit anymore

Really? Well, that explains the strange looks I've been getting...

City Dad
01-08-2009, 09:29 AM

Hey, if there's one thing I'm always keepin' (besides the Sabath) it's real!!!

sansou
01-08-2009, 10:08 AM
uniform of the American Nurse...

Aha! Thus Spake Zarathustra!

At first I thought perhaps you didn't like the white tennis shoes cause of the lack of hackle, fur or mask, or any sort of useful material it lacked from which you could dismantle it to fashion a nice Van Nuys Stimulator....but now the truth comes out!

But as it turns out, I am inclined to believe your bitter rejection of my yuletide gift stems from the fact that these squeeky white medical shoes remind you of bad memories of the "caregivers" at this place:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HZq62nqE78

Mea culpa mein freund...:ROFL:

City Dad
01-08-2009, 10:17 AM
Aha! Thus Spake Zarathustra!

At first I thought perhaps you didn't like the white tennis shoes cause of the lack of hackle, fur or mask, or any sort of useful material it lacked from which you could dismantle it to fashion a nice Van Nuys Stimulator....but now the truth comes out!

But as it turns out, I am inclined to believe your bitter rejection of my yuletide gift stems from the fact that these squeeky white medical shoes remind you of bad memories of the "caregivers" at this place:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HZq62nqE78

Mea culpa mein freund...:ROFL:

...we find the term "Funny Farm" extreamly offensive... "Padded Hilton" is more PC...

BakoBassin
01-08-2009, 12:20 PM
Wonderbread Spinner is used in the LA river... any angler worth his salt knows you use a Barbeque Potato Chip Immitator or a Soiled Kleenex Bugger in Balboa.:Rolls Eyes:

Oh hell no!!!

I LOL'd in real life.

Cangler
01-08-2009, 03:33 PM

Bigred

Vous oubliez, mon ami, que le Français où des camarades dans des bras en révolution d'Americian .....

City Dad
01-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Vous oubliez, mon ami, que le Français où des camarades dans des bras en révolution d'Americian .....

translation: "A man without pants may look silly indeed, but a man without a cigarette in his mouth is truly naked."

MAVERICK27
01-08-2009, 05:33 PM
I go ta huge kick out of this thread...keep em coming guys....this is fun to see!!!

BIGRED KILLA
01-08-2009, 05:41 PM
I go ta huge kick out of this thread...keep em coming guys....this is fun to see!!!

Vous avez besoin de sortir et prendre plus d'images de votre smokin › la femme s'il vous plaît.:Wink:

Bigred

City Dad
01-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Vous avez besoin de sortir et prendre plus d'images de votre smokin › la femme s'il vous plaît.:Wink:

Bigred

Translation: "Ah, yes, Maverick, but nothing can match the existential bliss of eating cheese that smells like feet off of the belly of an un-bathed mime."

..but I think we may be drifting off topic here, so I'll get us back on track:

Sansou eats squawfish ceviche.

Tail Chaser
01-08-2009, 06:57 PM

This is website fishing forum intertainment during the winter.
When theres not many fish to chase after. :Pillow Fight:

sansou
01-08-2009, 07:07 PM
..but I think we may be drifting off topic here, so I'll get us back on track:

Sansou eats squawfish ceviche.

Oh snap! Off come the gauntlets:

Curses to you Sir....may your powerbait dry up, and your beloved pre-tied Eagle Claws rust!

BIGRED KILLA
01-08-2009, 07:15 PM

Curses to you Sir....may your powerbait dry up, and your beloved pre-tied Eagle Claws rust!

pre-tied Eagle Claws rust Lmao.

Bigred

Cangler
01-09-2009, 07:56 AM
translation: "A man without pants may look silly indeed, but a man without a cigarette in his mouth is truly naked."

J'ai juste obstrué sur mon café, très drôle .....

City Dad
01-09-2009, 09:41 AM
J'ai juste obstrué sur mon café, très drôle .....

Translation: "City Dad, you make a lot of sense."

City Dad
01-09-2009, 10:00 AM

may you nail-knot flourocarbon directly to your expensive, new, weight-forward line.

may go insane from fishing a dunn over a spinner fall

and may you continue to call your rod a pole

DarkShadow
01-09-2009, 10:14 AM

:ROFL:

that is one of my favorite things to read on fishing message boards

Cangler
01-09-2009, 11:40 AM
may you nail-knot flourocarbon directly to your expensive, new, weight-forward line.

may go insane from fishing a dunn over a spinner fall

Il n'y a aucun fromage sur mon poteau ....

City Dad
01-09-2009, 11:59 AM
Il n'y a aucun fromage sur mon poteau ....

Translation: But, Sansou fishes for trout with cheese exclusively.

My reply: Yes. He will therefore be overwhelmed with bewilderment... a fitting fate for him.