PDA

View Full Version : LBSF UPDATES Jan 5-Jan 11

ghetto dad
01-06-2009, 06:55 AM
Hey guys and girls, and all in between.....

THE BIG SPECIAL!

The NATIVE SUN 3/4 Day is still running the 2 for 1 special for the next two weekends only! When you PREPAY (call the landing and pay with your c/c or come in and pay cash BEFORE the trip), for one ticket, you get the 2nd ticket FREE! Basically, its only $30 each to go 3/4 Day fishing. Great boat with a great crew. Call the landing and make your resies for this weekend!!

7 am - Appx 5 pm $58 each each or 2 for 1 when prepaid!!!

**side note** Kali is planning to go this weekend, I want to make sure this boat gets out!!

The ICON is back on line running weekends for 1/2 day! The legend Shawn Morgan is back in town, and wants to hurt some fish!! The cost is $40 per person, call the landing for resies!!

9 am -3 pm $40 everyone

The ELDORADO is down for winter maintenance.

The LIBERTY is scheduled to come back SOON to LBSF and resume their overnight Island/Special Trips schedule!!! I will be working with Capt Greg Obymako on a SPECIAL deal for this boat also!! So look for that special Long Beach Sportfishing Mangager Special soon!!

Ok guys....lets take Kali fishing this weekend, and the rest of you need to get out too!!!

Steve
Manager Long Beach Sport Fishing

CalamARI
01-06-2009, 08:00 PM
Hey Steve is Friday included as part of the weekend at LBSF?
Or is Sat/Sun only?

BIGRED KILLA
01-07-2009, 01:28 AM
What will the boats go after Tunas/dodos.=)

Bigred

olfishergal
01-07-2009, 11:07 AM
OFG and NormaJeaniewenie will be on the Native Sun on Sat......can't beat 2/1 special unless its a freebie........Resie and prepay done....See whoever else is going Sat......OFG

ghetto dad
01-07-2009, 11:46 AM
OFG and NormaJeaniewenie will be on the Native Sun on Sat......can't beat 2/1 special unless its a freebie........Resie and prepay done....See whoever else is going Sat......OFG

OFG???? im here at the landing, and your name isnt on the list???? Hey ryan, call me man, i forgot your expiration date on your card.....thanks guys...

COME ON PEOPLE!!! You get to fish with the legendary KD and OFG, AND only pay 2 for 1!!! If youre lucky, OFG will be signing autographs!! I NEED MORE PEOPLE!!! Thanks people

GD

pokerface12
01-07-2009, 11:48 AM
Sweet deals IMO.

ghetto dad
01-07-2009, 11:50 AM
Sweet deals IMO.

yeah...thanks pokerface....were trying to get YOU GUYS DOWN HERE!!!! $30 for a 3/4 day trip is nice......

GD

ghetto dad
01-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Hey Steve is Friday included as part of the weekend at LBSF?
Or is Sat/Sun only?

Normally, in this country, a weekend is considered Sat and Sunday Ari....:LOL:

What will the boats go after Tunas/dodos.=)

Bigred

Yeah Red...bring the kite rigs, the cows are moving up onto the shoe.....

GD

cappo
01-07-2009, 12:06 PM
Will you have any Perch trips this weekend?

ghetto dad
01-07-2009, 12:08 PM
Come on juan.....can you guys PLEASE stop with the "funny" comments..this is my Update Thread, trying to get us some business....thanks

GD

cappo
01-07-2009, 12:15 PM
It was a legit question.

ghetto dad
01-07-2009, 04:53 PM
Hey Kali and OFG.....you wanna try sunday instead????

GD

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?p=291315#post291315