PDA

View Full Version : fat albert gets a great keeper on new years eve

trollmiester
01-06-2009, 05:57 AM
My friend fat albert and wife are proud parents of a babby boy named albert jacob ueda born december 31 2008. Congrattulations my friend ,you are a happy man. I met albert in 1998 when we first joined fnnn at irvine lake and have been very close friends since.Hip hip hurray.

bruce watson
01-06-2009, 07:13 AM
Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. FA. I was beginng to think you guys fell off the face of the planet. And if Jacob is only 1/2 as good looking as your beautiful bride, your house will become the the hangout for for all the girls in town.

Nessie Hunter
01-06-2009, 08:02 AM
BIG CONGATS to Albert & the little lady...

Now I see why you have been MIA so much...

2 AM feedings will get you up just in time for the dawn Bite.. :ROFL:

God bless....

Fisherman57
01-06-2009, 09:19 AM
Congratulations Albert on the new addition to the family!
What a great New Years Eve!

Dana

sansou
01-06-2009, 09:59 AM
Congrats!! :LOL:

bruce watson
01-06-2009, 04:38 PM
By looking at who is posting, you can sure see who the oldtimers are.

troutdog
01-06-2009, 07:03 PM
What a great way to close out 2008....and I thought I had a good new year's eve when I met a hot blonde at the club:LOL:

Congrats to the FA family, best of health in 2009.

Sorry to break up the "old school only" thread Bruce :Wink:

TD

muskyman
01-08-2009, 03:35 AM
Nice job albert, at least we know you aren't shooting blanks !!! When is your boat for sale ? How long till you bring him up to the opener in spring ? Is max gonna have to move over to make room for him ? No more jelly huh ? ha ha LOL !!!! Congratulations dude !

Fat Albert
01-08-2009, 12:16 PM
First of all thanks to all of you guys, it's been a great way to start the year. I didn't even know Trolly had started this thread, so i will correct and add some info and pics later. His name is Albert Jacob Rueda. He was born on 12-31-08 @ 5:20pm His weight was 8lbs 8oz his length was 19inches. Everything was very perfect as far as deliveries go, and we went home the next day. I can't wait to get him started fishing @ Rancho Jurupa or the Vine from shore, then we can start openers from shore @ Crowley. Thanks again guys, and no the boat is not for sale, just dusty. I am fiending for some fishing, so I will continue to fish thru your reports, so get out there and fish and post. Thanks again guys. Trolly I will need a babysitter soon, so get the jalapeno pacifier ready.lol Later.....

one_leg
01-08-2009, 12:34 PM
Way to go Albert. Congrats to you all.