PDA

View Full Version : lil help please

sgtskunk
01-05-2009, 08:28 PM
so I'm going fishin this wed. but can't make up my mind where to go. the vine or corona? what has been doing better and is anyone going fishin on wed. that would like some company?

troutdog
01-06-2009, 01:08 PM
I'm thinking the standard answer in "Irvine Report Section" better be Irvine! :LOL: Wish I could join you out there....good luck to you!

TD

MAVERICK27
01-06-2009, 01:13 PM
Corona has been slow except the latest HUGE fish caught..The Vine is more relaxing and a better view with great people. Depends on what you want. I haven't fished Corona this year because of the drive. Let us know where you end up and how you did!!

Mondo21
01-06-2009, 01:15 PM
I'm thinking the standard answer in "Irvine Report Section" better be Irvine! :LOL: Wish I could join you out there....good luck to you!

TD

That was funny TD.:ROFL:

shy_boxer
01-06-2009, 03:44 PM
If I had a choice I would choose the Vine. Corona is a tad too far for me. But the temptation of catching a tripiloid might be too great. Did you see the recent 20 pounder caught at corona. Wow! All I can say about that. Either place you go...you really can't lose....remember you are going fishing! Good luck and post a report.

fishindude
01-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Best choice for you is Irvine. I got skunked at Corona on December 28. Water was chocolate milk. Not sure if the water at Corona has cleared up yet. Good luck anyway.

Marley
01-06-2009, 06:08 PM
If the water was clean, Corona hands-down. It's reported by most to be very dirty. Hit Irvine and catch limits of small fish with a good shot at something a bit bigger instead of being frustrated. Wait until Corona clears, and then it's no contest.

KaliDawgFan
01-06-2009, 06:51 PM
Corona has been slow except the latest HUGE fish caught..The Vine is more relaxing and a better view with great people. Depends on what you want. I haven't fished Corona this year because of the drive. Let us know where you end up and how you did!!

I had darn good luck at Corona on Sunday.

troutdog
01-06-2009, 07:07 PM
I had darn good luck at Corona on Sunday.

Posting that in this section will make the Vine gods very angry Ryan, don't be surprised if you get the stripe or lose the big fish of the season next time out! :Twisted:

TD

Rooster
01-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Posting that in this section will make the Vine gods very angry Ryan, don't be surprised if you get the stripe or lose the big fish of the season next time out! :Twisted:

TD
So is cheating on your girlfreind :Secret: BIG STRIPE 4 TD:ROFL:

troutdog
01-06-2009, 07:30 PM
So is cheating on your girlfreind :Secret: BIG STRIPE 4 TD:ROFL:

:LOL: It was tough sledding for sure, hopefully I paid my dues.....I learned my lesson! :LOL:

....it sure was worth it though!!!:Razz:

TD

KaliDawgFan
01-06-2009, 07:40 PM
don't be surprised if you get the stripe or lose the big fish of the season next time out! :Twisted:

TD

Apparently, that already happened. I'm just trying to help out a fellow fisherman.

Rooster
01-06-2009, 07:42 PM
Well i hope you used protection atleast :whistle:

Ohh and for the record, If Jimmy & Patrick didn't work there i would never go. SARL for the WIN :Neener Neener:

saintarv
01-06-2009, 08:40 PM

TD

Listen to the Guru........:ROFL:

troutdog
01-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Well i hope you used protection atleast :whistle:

Ohh and for the record, If Jimmy & Patrick didn't work there i would never go. SARL for the WIN :Neener Neener:

Note to self....pick up meds for Rooster :Idiot:

:ROFL:

TD

Rooster
01-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Note to self....pick up meds for Rooster :Idiot:

:ROFL:

TD
Im sick, Forgive me Irvine Irvine Gods & Guru .
Hope 2 cya out there Sunday Guru, Breakfast burrito is on me