PDA

View Full Version : Yes it's a repost ... But i'm stoked!

LunkerLover
01-05-2009, 04:55 PM
---ONE foldable laundry basket from the O.C. swat meet = $2
---ONE water noodle pool toy = $2
---ONE set of 12" zip ties = $1
---ONE 24" bait net from BPS = $3
---HAVING a floating live bait tank while tubing NPH = PRICELESS!![IMG]

DccFISHerMan
01-05-2009, 04:57 PM
lol just watch out for the damn seals!!!

sesgia
01-05-2009, 06:47 PM
:ROFL: this remind me of MacGyver never have i thought of this a good idea you should make a another one for a holding tank :ROFL:

BIGRED KILLA
01-05-2009, 07:03 PM
Lol i hope you did not repost cause of what i said.I hope you have better luck with it then i did.

Bigred

BingJr
01-05-2009, 08:03 PM
I think the hole in the boogie board is a lil more reliable scenario as far as stability and control. But this would be a sweet bait bag for fishing from the Jetty or a dock or something like that. Both are nice.

BIGRED KILLA
01-05-2009, 09:26 PM
I think the hole in the boogie board is a lil more reliable scenario as far as stability and control. But this would be a sweet bait bag for fishing from the Jetty or a dock or something like that. Both are nice.

Ya the hard plastic laundry basket in the boogie board works a lot better.I tried this same set up and the bottom was actting like a pairashoot because there is no holes and it was letting all my smelt out at the top when i kicked and it would fold up lol........... Lunker im not haten on your design just giving you some tips cause i did this same set up and it did not work out for me good luck out there and go kill a barn door.

Bigred

fish4keep
01-06-2009, 08:16 AM
lol just watch out for the damn seals!!!

it would be one hell of a tug-o-war.......